Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Just a neutral Cowboys fan here waiting for my own disappointment tomorrow night but really shocked at Allen's play today. Bills are my SB pick and rooting interest once Dallas is toast. Thought this one was gonna be a blowout. Hopefully they flip this back soon.

Rookie QB- gotta be another TO to be had.

We need our own TO created.

Need a dynamic D, not this sit back BS
Miami is due one big play. They’ve dropped a couple already . Maybe we aren’t they aggressive because we can’t afford to be

Man I feel like he could have returned that and gotten at least 10 yards.

Just a neutral Cowboys fan here waiting for my own disappointment tomorrow night but really shocked at Allen's play today. Bills are my SB pick and rooting interest once Dallas is toast. Thought this one was gonna be a blowout. Hopefully they flip this back soon.

Rookie QB- gotta be another TO to be had.
This team hasn’t been the same since the Miller injury. He was a sort of deficiency masker

Huge third down. Absolutely can’t take a sack. We need points but touchdown would be huge.

I’m not. This game pretty much lets you know where we stand in the hierarchy. Even if we win, I don’t see us going very far
I see it the exact opposite. I think it will be like Georgia in the CFP. If the Bills go on to win this I think they come out on fire vs Cincy.

I keep wanting to call him Skylar S Thompson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom