Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

With McDuffie going to KC, seems unlikely Buffalo is going CB rd 1

I like this pick. High upside. Big physical guy. Love it. Also played against legit comp.

Ya was definitely the best CB available, a little surprised we moved up, seems unlikely Dallas was going CB

I don’t follow enough college football to know much about any of these guys, but Elam was the first name my buddy mentioned that he wanted and he watches A TON of college football. When we lived together, I would come downstairs early on a Saturday morning and he’d be watching a replay of a 5 month old Tulsa-Wyoming game “for scouting purposes.” So I generally trust his opinion on college prospects (although he hated the Allen pick).

Forgot about Elam, good pickup for a position of need. Need him to play more like 2020 then last year though
He played through a knee injury last year. Love the pick. Guess Beane felt he needed to get ahead of the Cowboys.
Edit: Beane thought another team wanted to jump up to get him.

Last edited:
He played through a knee injury last year. Love the pick. Guess Beane felt he needed to get ahead of the Cowboys.
Edit: Beane thought another team wanted to jump up to get him.

Ya saw he had a knee sprain which limited him. Overall I like the pick would have preferred to keep our 4th rounder but if they worried he might get swept up you gotta make sure you get him.

Wonder if Buffalo looks WR in RD 2 or maybe trades back to get that 4th rounder back potentially. Could also seem them try and trade up again but seems unlikely.

Wonder if Buffalo looks WR in RD 2 or maybe trades back to get that 4th rounder back potentially. Could also seem them try and trade up again but seems unlikely.
2nd rd is usually where they target someone and go get them. Could see them doing that to secure a guy they think can contribute to a roster with almost no open spots left. Or can easily see them dropping a bit like you said to recoup that pick.

He's so stubborn that he was actually upset when the Bills extended Allen. He finally came around after the KC playoff game and is a true believer now.

I wasn't sure either about Allen, but I REALLY didn't want Rosen. Thought he was a terrible fit.

I guess Rosen's story isn't fully written, but everywhere he goes, the first thing they do the following year is draft a QB in the 1st round.

I wasn't sure either about Allen, but I REALLY didn't want Rosen. Thought he was a terrible fit.

I guess Rosen's story isn't fully written, but everywhere he goes, the first thing they do the following year is draft a QB in the 1st round.

Yeah it's funny, I was at the draft party at the Bills fieldhouse that year, and so many people were really into drafting Rosen. When they traded up and the pick was announced, people went from cheering when Goodell said "Josh" to silent when he said "Allen." It was an interesting scene to watch unfold.

Hall could be an option but don’t think he’ll be there at 57

Hall could be an option but don’t think he’ll be there at 57

Ya I would assume we would have to trade up to get him unfortunately. Spiller is interesting but he lacks elite speed. The MSU guy is zero threat out of the backfield so thats a no go. Hall would make sense if we can get up to get him.

Might make sense to trade back in the 2nd round and pick up that lost 4th and then maybe use that to trade up into the third. Having used our original 4th probably makes trading up in the 2nd a bit tougher unless we include a pick for next year.

Buddy wanted Walker. Great player but I’m not that worried about it.

Got the 1st pick in the sixth round, gives us 3 total, would assume we will trade up in the 5th or into the 4th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom