Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

Rumor - Bills at Chicago on Christmas Eve 1pm , potential to be flexed.

Still no clarity on Thanksgiving. Sure seems like they are playing somewhere but is it going to be Detroit or in Baltimore? Would seem really odd to me that they would be in that Noon slot vs the Lions. That's usually a fairly meh matchup spot. The league can put a crap game in there and get tons of ratings, don't need to use a marquee team. Only thing I could think of was that it may be a favor to them to play the early game and be able to be home and having dinner with their families by 7. Still don't see it though.

Still no clarity on Thanksgiving. Sure seems like they are playing somewhere but is it going to be Detroit or in Baltimore? Would seem really odd to me that they would be in that Noon slot vs the Lions. That's usually a fairly meh matchup spot. The league can put a crap game in there and get tons of ratings, don't need to use a marquee team. Only thing I could think of was that it may be a favor to them to play the early game and be able to be home and having dinner with their families by 7. Still don't see it though.

I wouldn't be surprised if there not playing Thanksgiving. The guy recanted on the Bills vs Ravens rumor

Since the Lions have been dreadful the league usually puts a good team or a big market (Chicago) in that slot to boost the ratings. The early game does worse than the other slots

Since the Lions have been dreadful the league usually puts a good team or a big market (Chicago) in that slot to boost the ratings. The early game does worse than the other slots
Find it to be the opposite. Usually a crap team. Been the Bears, Vikings and Texans over the last 6/7 years. Can throw in any team and people will just have it on in the background.

Find it to be the opposite. Usually a crap team. Been the Bears, Vikings and Texans over the last 6/7 years. Can throw in any team and people will just have it on in the background.

Those are all big markets

Not sure if that's accurate, the MNF game starts at 7:15 and the Pittsburgh misspelling doesn't make it seem legit

Week 1 @ LAR thu 8:20
Week 2 TEN mon 7:15
Week 3 @ MIA 1:00
Week 4 @ BAL1:00
Week 5 PIT 1:00
Week 6 @ KC 4:25
Week 7 BYE
Week 8 GB 8:20
Week 9 @ NYJ 1:00
Week 10 MIN 1:00
Week 11 CLE 1:00
Week 12 @ DET thu 12:30
Week 13 @ NE thu 8:15
Week 14 NYJ 1:00
Week 15 MIA TBD
Week 16 @ CHI sat 1:00
Week 17 @ CIN mon 8:20
Week 18 NE TBD

72 Dolphins won't be popping champagne this year.
Puppy Love Dog GIF by The BarkPost

Week 1 @ LAR thu 8:20
Week 2 TEN mon 7:15
Week 3 @ MIA 1:00
Week 4 @ BAL1:00
Week 5 PIT 1:00
Week 6 @ KC 4:25
Week 7 BYE
Week 8 GB 8:20
Week 9 @ NYJ 1:00
Week 10 MIN 1:00
Week 11 CLE 1:00
Week 12 @ DET thu 12:30
Week 13 @ NE thu 8:15
Week 14 NYJ 1:00
Week 15 MIA TBD
Week 16 @ CHI sat 1:00
Week 17 @ CIN mon 8:20
Week 18 NE TBD
8 National broadcasts, crazy. that from a team that wasn’t on mnf forever

Last edited:
8 National broadcasts, crazy. that from a team that wasn’t on nfl forever
Love it. I’ll be pulling hard for the Bills to win it all, should my Giants somehow falter.

However, if there’s too much of that “only team in NYS” stuff, I will still quickly about face and make fun of my Bills fan friends if they lose, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom