Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2022 Thread

That Njoku deal is absolutely bad news for the Bills. Guy has a line of 60/700/7 over the last 3 years combined with like 2 games over 50 yards.

That Njoku deal is absolutely bad news for the Bills. Guy has a line of 60/700/7 over the last 3 years combined with like 2 games over 50 yards.

Cleveland is constantly overpaying though and he will probably see half of that contract.

Cleveland is constantly overpaying though and he will probably see half of that contract.
Irrelevant to Knox's agent trying to get an extension done in the next 3 months.

Irrelevant to Knox's agent trying to get an extension done in the next 3 months.

If Knox is looking for the same deal he's leaving, Buffalo is unlikely to pay that

It all depends on the details. Contracts are always less than what they initially appear.

It all depends on the details. Contracts are always less than what they initially appear.
Sure. But I don't think it's gonna end up the 2/12 he deserves based on play over 5 years.

I really hope that these Kim Pegula rumors are false.
I must have heard the same thing unfortunately. I heard that Jessica had pulled out of Wimbledon but it looks like she is still scheduled to play at 2:15 today so hoping the rumors are false.

Last edited:
I must have heard the same thing unfortunately. I heard that Jessica had pulled out of Wimbledon but it looks like she is still scheduled to play at 2:15 today so hoping the rumors are true.
Bills tweet. Progressing well. Resting.
No other info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom