Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

such a weak effort. Allen is going to turn it over again too. Shades of game 1 last year.

Poyer and Hyde are on the wrong side of 30, this was inevitable unfortunately
For all the credit Beane gets the secondary is old… 3 out the 5 line positions are terrible, one of his two starting linebackers is not great, there is no second receiver.

I was going to be okay if we lost to the jets with Rodgers bc I just didn’t know what to expect and their D is good, but Wilson? Come on.

Unacceptable.
They beat themselves.. sorry Josh gave the Jets the game. He hasn’t been right since the Packs game last year. What’s the excuse this year

For all the credit Beane gets the secondary is old… 3 out the 5 line positions are terrible, one of his two starting linebackers is not great, there is no second receiver.
Defense is the problem today ? They’ve given up 16 total and the 1 TD on a short field due to a TO with a miracle of miracle catches

Defense is the problem today ? They’ve given up 16 total and the 1 TD on a short field due to a TO with a miracle of miracle catches
I’m not saying the D is the problem today… I’m just noting the gaps in the roster.

I’m kicking if I have the choice in OT. Let them commit the TO in OT

Should have kicked it. Now when we turn it over they just need a fG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom