Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

You do? You always concede 3 points to a terrible Qb who is just as likely to take a sack or turn it over as do anything positive ? This isn’t Patrick mahommes or burrow who you are afraid of giving the extra down to regardless of distance .
It would be interesting to see Rogers behind the Jets line

The long national nightmare is over. Nathan Peterman has been waived by the Bears.

The long national nightmare is over. Nathan Peterman has been waived by the Bears.
No wait. I'm being told the Bears have resigned him.

Will be at the game Sunday as it's only about 15 miles away. Sat/Sun forecast looks like probably the worst 2 days of the entire Summer.

Will be at the game Sunday as it's only about 15 miles away. Sat/Sun forecast looks like probably the worst 2 days of the entire Summer.

Tropical storm warning for the east coast Saturday & Sunday. Not ideal for a football game.

Boy, our 1st round pick from last year can’t find the field. Too early to say that Beane whiffed on that pick?

Boy, our 1st round pick from last year can’t find the field. Too early to say that Beane whiffed on that pick?

I can’t tell if it’s Beane or the coaching staff. The kid is clearly talented, so why can’t he see the field? What’s happening?

The 2nd & 10+ draw plays will never cease to mystify me

I can’t figure out how a serious football mind can think that giving the ball to a stationary running back 5 yards behind the LOS is a good play. It’s ridiculous to expect him to do anything with that.

Damn. Almost coffin cornered a 70 yard punt.

I can’t figure out how a serious football mind can think that giving the ball to a stationary running back 5 yards behind the LOS is a good play. It’s ridiculous to expect him to do anything with that.
Did it again on that drive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom