Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

And if they had gone for it and not converted, what's the reaction?

Prolly would've blamed Dorsey or something
I didn’t say they should have gone for it. They should have been able to convert in 3 or less at least 1 of those drives. The second and short try and he cute and draw them off .. then get sacked was idiotic even if they did draw them off

There is definitely a point in the game where somebody said we need to throw to Diggs and that kind of stunk. Receivers were wide open all night and then Josh started to forcing the ball to Diggs. I just think if if the D is going to do everything to take Diggs away well you need to look elsewhere and when they did the offense looked great. Not questioning how great Diggs is but sometimes I just feel like his antics from last year, offseason that there is tension there that he needs targets because of it

I thought that game was closer than it should have been because McDermott turtled up and punted 4 times in Bucs territory in the second half. They should have scored more points.

anytime the league wants to make a game closer, they just have the ref throw a random illegal contact flag on third and forever. works every time

This is what lost them the last game (in addition to poor play and decision-making)

Anyone listen to Dan Patrick this morning? They were talking hypothetically of course, but if the heat turns up on Harbaugh at Michigan, would you all be interested in him as next bills coach?

I thought that game was closer than it should have been because McDermott turtled up and punted 4 times in Bucs territory in the second half. They should have scored more points.

I think he should've gone for it on the last 4th down to ice the game, but he made the right decision with the other 3 IMO. The analytics wasn't heavily in favor of going for it on those, and they had a two touchdown lead on a struggling offense and pinned them back. That 2nd last Bucs drive had a bunch of ridiculous conversions to keep the drive going and get the game closer.

F9aeXtxWQAAZqa4

I think he should've gone for it on the last 4th down to ice the game, but he made the right decision with the other 3 IMO. The analytics wasn't heavily in favor of going for it on those, and they had a two touchdown lead on a struggling offense and pinned them back. That 2nd last Bucs drive had a bunch of ridiculous conversions to keep the drive going and get the game closer.

F9aeXtxWQAAZqa4
You can say this about a lot of games yet they always tighten up at the end. He’s lucky they didn’t get called for PI on the last play. Scoring on just one of those possessions would have ended any possible drama.

You can say this about a lot of games yet they always tighten up at the end. He’s lucky they didn’t get called for PI on the last play. Scoring on just one of those possessions would have ended any possible drama.

When have they ever called PI on a hail mary play? Very very rarely. And refs miss calls all the time on both teams, it happens

There is definitely a point in the game where somebody said we need to throw to Diggs and that kind of stunk. Receivers were wide open all night and then Josh started to forcing the ball to Diggs. I just think if if the D is going to do everything to take Diggs away well you need to look elsewhere and when they did the offense looked great. Not questioning how great Diggs is but sometimes I just feel like his antics from last year, offseason that there is tension there that he needs targets because of it
Yes . I pointed this out during the game .. they suddenly started trying to force it to him and the offense immediately stagnated

What was the deal with so much Murray last night ? Is cook banged up? Way too much Murray for me

What was the deal with so much Murray last night ? Is cook banged up? Way too much Murray for me

Whether it's Daboll or Dorsey, our OC never has a clue what to do with the RB. Cook was averaging 5 ypc last night and yet when we need a yard, we bring in Murray. 18-20 touches should be the minimum for Cook.

Whether it's Daboll or Dorsey, our OC never has a clue what to do with the RB. Cook was averaging 5 ypc last night and yet when we need a yard, we bring in Murray. 18-20 touches should be the minimum for Cook.
Murray is noticeably slow twitch compared to cook

Looks like we’re signing Fournette after

Is this seriously what we cleared cap space for? Please stop signing running backs. You have a very good one and he doesn't get any touches. This is a worthless signing.

Edit: looks like it's a practice squad signing?

Last edited:
Is this seriously what we cleared cap space for? Please stop signing running backs. You have a very good one and he doesn't get any touches. This is a worthless signing.

Edit: looks like it's a practice squad signing?

It's just a move to replace Harris whose on IR and may not play again this year. To be honest I like the move as your current back up RB is the oldest in the league and Fournette is good out of the backfield in the passing game.

It's just a move to replace Harris whose on IR and may not play again this year. To be honest I like the move as your current back up RB is the oldest in the league and Fournette is good out of the backfield in the passing game.
yeah it's really not that big of a deal and probably a decent move. I think they need to add something on the defensive side with what they have coming up on the schedule. They need to really pick up the pace if they even want to make the playoffs at this point

yeah it's really not that big of a deal and probably a decent move. I think they need to add something on the defensive side with what they have coming up on the schedule. They need to really pick up the pace if they even want to make the playoffs at this point

Ya I think a move on defense is almost a must at this point. Hard to know which position exactly as they could use help at DT LB and really CB. LB seems to be on of the most concerning to be honest though DT is also right there. Tough call with limited cap space. I was really hoping for help in the slot with a guy like Renfrow but maybe they are finally gonna give Shakir a long look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom