Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Nice no balls play calling on that first drive Brady

Never in my life have i seen a KICKING TEAM called for a facemask

Drop and 3 penalties.

I hate this sport. Or it hates me. Or both.

I assume this rope a dope game plan is designed to get the eagles to start creeping up and then burn them deep later? Not sure I think it’s necessary

That was NOT a False Start on Dawkins

They're looking for flags on us, makin' em up

We seem extremely nervous and tight. Not sure why. You are not expected to win this game. Let ‘er rip.

That was NOT a False Start on Dawkins

They're looking for flags on us, makin' em up
That was also not a hold. Their D line man fell down . He was pushed down a bit. But that’s legal

That was also not a hold. Their D line man fell down . He was pushed down a bit. But that’s legal

Correct, BS searching for fouls. NFL is rigged, narrative. Sucks that its true.

Shocked there wasn’t a phantom flag on that 3rd and 6

Correct, BS searching for fouls. NFL is rigged, narrative. Sucks that it’s true.
The go ahead TD drive in the Texans / jags game was so ridiculously officiated as to make one think the refs had an investment in the jags winning. Not one .. not two… but THREE 3rd down conversions on phantom PIs / defensive holds

8 first half penalties
If I were a special teams coach, unless we absolutely needed a huge return, I’d order fair catches on every punt . Half the time you get nothing on a return attempt .., 5% chance of a good return .. and the remainder is a mixture of turnovers and penalties

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom