Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

What a bunch of crap. Two guys get injured on one play that shouldn’t even have happened save for a stupid fake punt which we idiotically fell for. It was so obvious .
ST coach. Again.

What was the point of that !

3rd and 1… throw it far enough to get into FG range. If it’s incomplete , you can then try the Hail Mary anyway ? What am I missing ?

What was the point of that !

3rd and 1… throw it far enough to get into FG range. If it’s incomplete , you can then try the Hail Mary anyway ? What am I missing ?

Made ZERO sense and of course I have Allen in fantasy love losing 2 pts on nonsense

If there was a team that would give up an Int return TD on a Hail Mary before Halftime, we know who that team is...and it's us

I think I would have gone for 2 after the Bills TD to go up three scores possibly.

Made ZERO sense and of course I have Allen in fantasy love losing 2 pts on nonsense
There were what ? 7 seconds left? 3rd and 1. Run a pass play to get you 15 or so yards. If it’s incomplete , there will be 2 or 3 seconds left and you can throw the Fail Mary on 4th and 1. The time will expire on that down

If your 3rd and 1 is completed, call TO and attempt the FG

So much more pre snap motion than under Dorsey. This is good

Zero idea

Not many games on TV this afternoon, keep it close?

Refs have ear-pieces in now
If you were a db coach showing film, that’s exactly the type of technique you would teach

I do t want to just win this game . I want a beat down

Was called twice today. Didn't appear to be an option to decline.
Teams usually take 1st&15 over 2nd&10. I get it against the Jets but not vs a good offense.

Teams usually take 1st&15 over 2nd&10. I get it against the Jets but not vs a good offense.
I could go either way but the refs immediately assigned the penalty. Immediately. Couldn't find anything on line to support my theory.

I could go either way but the refs immediately assigned the penalty. Immediately. Couldn't find anything on line to support my theory.
FWIW last night I was watching a college game and the offense declined it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom