Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Rory's wife is from Rochester and he is a Bills fan.

I believe they built a really nice house either on Lake Ontario or Irondequoit Bay a few years back.

Allen looks to be in far better shape this off-season than last.

Now that he's single, he's keeping trim for the ladies.

Deandre Hopkins released. My guess is that he winds up in KC

That would be my guess as well. Buffalo doesn't have the cap space to make it happen, most teams at this point don't. I think Dallas could be a wild card here and probably the only NFC team that makes sense as Philly doesn't really need a WR.

I know Baltimore has been mentioned as well but it's hard for me to see that being a fit. Odell is already there and that great TE. Hard to see the Ravens suddenly passing the ball enough like the chiefs and bills to make it work.

There's always money in the banana stand...

Interesting to see what Buffalo does as both Diggs and Knox have a high cap hits next year so Buffalo can't kick everything down the road or they won't have money for FA moves. Hopkins has said he wants to play with Josh Allen, may take less money.

Interesting to see what Buffalo does as both Diggs and Knox have a high cap hits next year so Buffalo can't kick everything down the road or they won't have money for FA moves. Hopkins has said he wants to play with Josh Allen, may take less money.

Spotrac has the salary cap set at $235 mil for next year, but I think that number is a bit conservative since the new gambling and TV money is trickling in. I've seen people speculate it could be up to $245 or even $250 mil.

Regardless, the Bills would still be over the cap. They can restructure Knox's cap hit to around $10-11 mil next year. Diggs they can't really do anything to restructure without guaranteeing more of his salary, but he's an elite player at least.

Hard to see them paying market price for Oliver or Davis, so I would guess they'll replace them via early draft picks. But they can extend a few players as outlined above to free up cap space next year.

The future is now. And then your the rams

Is that a real account? Having a hard time figuring out the true meaning here

Yeah Cover1 is a real account. They have some great breakdowns/in-depth analysis. I’m not totally sure if their insider game, but this is in reference to possibly restructuring Tre to make cap room to potentially sign Hopkins.

Idk why he's selling, but anyone want to buy Brandon Beane's house?

Idk why he's selling, but anyone want to buy Brandon Beane's house?

Selling it to DHop for a dollar. Don't need no stinking cap space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom