Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I am sure there are posts of mine saying words to the effect of let’s wait for the evidence before we judge.
we know that's not how it works. how could they have kept him on the roster all that time and waited till now?

we know that's not how it works. how could they have kept him on the roster all that time and waited till now?

So at any time a woman can just say something that ruins another person's (generally a man) life and we just have to go along with it? Not a great society level situation there

So at any time a woman can just say something that ruins another person's (generally a man) life and we just have to go along with it? Not a great society level situation there
Not just women. Look what happened to Kevin spacey accused by a man

I get it. Really not a PR move in that situation. Don’t know if there is a non-FB way to hold onto him. It may be too little to late for his NFL career. Hope he sues the girl and her attorneys (In NY, the attorney has to certify that the facts allleged are true to the best of their knowledge.)

This is on the list of reasons why a complete collapse and break-up of the U.S. is inevitable (and will occur within 20 years). It’s not high on the list - but as things start going south, way to many men will feel the deck is stacked against them to bother trying to salvage the country.

This is on the list of reasons why a complete collapse and break-up of the U.S. is inevitable (and will occur within 20 years). It’s not high on the list - but as things start going south, way to many men will feel the deck is stacked against them to bother trying to salvage the country.
So, we will divide by gender? Or all the big tough men who have made this country what it is will be so defeated by the all-powerful woman that they will lay down and let the country die? Confused by this idea.

I'm sorry, but you actually feel the number of men who are falsely accused even remotely approaches the number of women who are silenced or not believed when they come forward?

I agree that it sucks if anyone's life is ruined because of what turn out to be false accusations, but in what way in the history of our country have men had the "deck stacked against them?" Seems the opposite is true.

8 straight games in the second half of the season without a 1 pm sunday kick, including two very rare 4 pm home games. Crazy.

To put it another way, the 2nd easiest road game is New England. Similar distinct lack of cupcakes last year. I guess we already knew that. I do prefer it be backloaded like this than the opposite.

To put it another way, the 2nd easiest road game is New England. Similar distinct lack of cupcakes last year. I guess we already knew that. I do prefer it be backloaded like this than the opposite.

Legitimate chance to start 8-0. Lots of early home games against meh teams. Not saying it'll be a cakewalk (Dolphins, Jags, Jets are good opponents), but it's feasible.

The Bills have to play at KC for the 47th time in the past 5 years. Great.

Assuming both win their division again this year it finally switches around. Unfortunately Buffalo will probably finish second or something and it wont come into play.

Road schedule is def tough this year, Home schedule is way more manageable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom