Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

So will we throw it to him? Maybe Knox blocks more and we do use 2 TE sets? I don’t care where the talent comes Fromm the field just give them the ball.

I think this means we'll have to start seeing some more 12 personnel sets. I also thinks it likely means that Knox's time in Buffalo will be ending after the 2024 season, when we have an out in the contract.

Multiple lbs are there if we want em, board fell great again.

Beane has traded back 3 times today. We had 2 6th rounders and traded back both times to get a 7th and a 6th next year. Buffalo loading up for next year with 1,2,3 a likely 3rd rd compensatory pick, 4, 5, three 6s and a 7

Beane has traded back 3 times today. We had 2 6th rounders and traded back both times to get a 7th and a 6th next year. Buffalo loading up for next year with 1,2,3 a likely 3rd rd compensatory pick, 4, 5, three 6s and a 7

Could prolly also toss one of those picks to a team with a DT/DE we like

I'm not sure what we're going to do with all of these running backs. Obviously, there will have to be a couple of cuts before the season starts.

I'm not sure what we're going to do with all of these running backs. Obviously, there will have to be a couple of cuts before the season starts.
Maybe Murray will be this year’s Duke Johnson? Rarely active, but on the PS in case he’s needed.

Maybe Murray will be this year’s Duke Johnson? Rarely active, but on the PS in case he’s needed.

I know he wasn't on a roster to start the season last year, but man, you'd think he'd have more options than "probable practice squad" guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom