Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Houston is going to make it. You're probably wasting your time rooting against them. The Chargers beating Denver helps, but it also gets them back in the hunt. Baltimore doesn't play any of the potential WC teams until the last week of the season when they play Pittsburgh.
Not worried about the chargers because we have to beat them either way .

Per Bill Barnwell

over the past 30 years, the Bills have the best point differential of any team without a winning record after 12 games.

you could see Balt lose to the Rams/Jags/Sf the next three weeks and right back in the pack.
or Jags without a QB lose to Browns/Ravens/Tampa.

The Pats game is the worst L of McD's career without a question. That team scored 29 and cannot break 14 many weeks!
That was the worst loss. The Patriots have the worst offense in the last 12 years and the 5th worst offense in the last 25 years.

That was the worst loss. The Patriots have the worst offense in the last 12 years and the 5th worst offense in the last 25 years.

That and the Jets loss with Denver being a close third.

That and the Jets loss with Denver being a close third.
I didn’t even include the Denver loss because they did go on a nice run. But that should have been an easy win if they don’t turn it over like the ball was radioactive

McDermott is getting raked over the coals on twitter this afternoon by a bunch of football people this afternoon.

Jets L was terrible too but Allen takes more blame than McD. And it was week 1 against a very good defense. No excuses but NE was way, way worse. Giving up 29 points is impossible against NE.
The Jets & Pats records could easily be flipped. At times it looked like teams were throwing games vs the Jets with their missed kicks & gift wrapped ints. The Eagles doing it with both Jet starting CBs out was incredible.
But ya the Pats pt totals with the massive outlier is incredibly embarrassing. It should also be pointed out the week 18 game was the only game in their last ten games last year NE scored more than 2 TD's on offense.

Pitt cratering is great news and not unsurprising. Cle doing the same would be great.

Pitt cratering is great news and not unsurprising. Cle doing the same would be great.

I thought it was funny how much their fans were booing in the first half, as if it wasn't obvious to everyone else watching them all year that their 7-5 record was really just a house of cards and they are not a good team.

I thought it was funny how much their fans were booing in the first half, as if it wasn't obvious to everyone else watching them all year that their 7-5 record was really just a house of cards and they are not a good team.
Very satisfying seeing variance catch up with them for once. They've been sitting at the blackjack table for three years sticking on 16 & watching the dealer bust on a face card every time. Ridiculous.

As a non Bills I have to say Tyler Dunne comes off as having an agenda and axe to grind with McDermott. I get Bills fans aren't happy with the season, but the coverage of this makes me feel bad for him. This ain't the way to get someone fired.

As a non Bills I have to say Tyler Dunne comes off as having an agenda and axe to grind with McDermott. I get Bills fans aren't happy with the season, but the coverage of this makes me feel bad for him. This ain't the way to get someone fired.
It’s clearly a click bait hit piece coming out at such a “random time” (right before the biggest game of the season…), McDermott actions aside.

The brilliant and nasaly voiced Courtney Cronin today on Around the Horn
"Bills are 11th in the conference, tied with teams with the exact same record as them"
This is the type of deep statistical analysis that separates the professionals from us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom