Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

2nd and 3 after another successful run
Then low percentage play deep ball
Then obvious quick out to Diggs

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiidddddddd

Olson is a. Freaking clown with his pearl clutching on these hits

Dodson big liability
Let’s just hope Dallas doesn’t figure out they should just keep running it up the gut. Teams have shown time and time again against us that they will get impatient and go back to throwing …

It benefitted the bills but these calls are weak. If the guys head stays on, don’t call it

Damn shame we still need help for playoffs. Unreal disappointing.

From the Fox broadcast crew we’ve learned two things today

-the bills were “having success against a lot of soft boxes “

-Teron Johnson “carries the biggest load”

Last thing you want is a big load against a soft box

Imagine if someone told you before the game that Josh would be 7/15 for 95 yards. I would assume Dallas won comfortably.

What a game. How many ints have we dropped - 4? It looked like Dallas kinda gave up on offense at 24-3 which was surprising.

Have always liked Prescott but I've gone too far in the social rabbit hole this year for this to not be satisfying. All the "iF tHaT wAs dAk..." takes all year after every JA mistake as if he's been a top 3 qb for 4yrs in a row...-- off.

I'm not clear on how the Bills don't control their own destiny. Buffalo, Houston and Indy are all 8-6. But Indy and Houston play each other the last week of the season so one team has to lose. How do the Bills not automatically clinch the playoffs if they go 11-6?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom