Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I thought that outrage was very misguided. I don't care much how many time outs my opponent has when I'm kicking off up 3 with 1:50 left. That's more than enough time for anyone except maybe Phillip Rivers. You just want a 1st down there however you think you can get it. TD is fine too.

I thought that outrage was very misguided. I don't care much how many time outs my opponent has when I'm kicking off up 3 with 1:50 left. That's more than enough time for anyone except maybe Phillip Rivers. You just want a 1st down there however you think you can get it. TD is fine too.

I don't mind passing on 2nd and 3rd but 1sr down has to be a run there, has to.

I don't mind passing on 2nd and 3rd but 1sr down has to be a run there, has to.
first down at 2:14 if we run KC calls the TO. Now like 2:10 left.. if we throw then kc doesnt call another TO. If we run again they probably dont call the TO

we passed then then ran then they had to call the To but they probably do to make 3rd down on the outside of the 2 min warning and only used 1.

Does running twice eat more than 1 TO? no

But on 3rd down at 2 min we might run again and force KC to use another which means that had almost 2 min to kick a FG..

time and TOs were never the issue..

They took the shot to score the TD 3 times.

It was an RPO call per Brady, it's up to Allen to decide to hand it off or throw it. Allen made the right decision, Diggs just needs to secure the catch. Even if it goes for no gain, it either gets them to the 2 minute warning or forces KC to use a TO.

first down at 2:14 if we run KC calls the TO. Now like 2:10 left.. if we throw then kc doesnt call another TO. If we run again they probably dont call the TO

we passed then then ran then they had to call the To but they probably do to make 3rd down on the outside of the 2 min warning and only used 1.

Does running twice eat more than 1 TO? no

But on 3rd down at 2 min we might run again and force KC to use another which means that had almost 2 min to kick a FG..

time and TOs were never the issue..

They took the shot to score the TD 3 times.

You have to force KC to either use a TO or let it go down to the 2 min warning on that first play. You have to force their hand. Run Allen if you want but you gotta run the clock on 1st or force a TO.

You have to force KC to either use a TO or let it go down to the 2 min warning on that first play. You have to force their hand. Run Allen if you want but you gotta run the clock on 1st or force a TO.
If I am KC and the bills run I dont call the TO to save a few secs because we might also throw after the 2 min and lost almost no time and saved the TO.

The flip side is them thinking we might run and you get a better D to call the pass against.

now if the FG is to tie or go up 1-2 thats where time is the bigger concern as it could mean a loss.

If I am KC and the bills run I dont call the TO to save a few secs because we might also throw after the 2 min and lost almost no time and saved the TO.

The flip side is them thinking we might run and you get a better D to call the pass against.

now if the FG is to tie or go up 1-2 thats where time is the bigger concern as it could mean a loss.
The Princess Bride Laughing GIF by filmeditor

Here’s a fun scenario I heard today: the Bills could win their next three and the Dolphins could lose their next three and the week 18 game would still be winner takes the division. Didn’t sound true but it sure is.

Here’s a fun scenario I heard today: the Bills could win their next three and the Dolphins could lose their next three and the week 18 game would still be winner takes the division. Didn’t sound true but it sure is.
If bills win 2 of 3 and miami loses 2 of 3 its the same thing as well. The final game for the Div.

Miami losing to Balt/Dallas, Bills Beat Charges/Pats

One of the few times I'll actively root for the Bills is vs. the Cowboys

Anyone going to Bills game tomorrow? Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to go to watch cuse game at 1 before going to thee COWBOYS game in buffalo? Staying near airport. Noticed Tullys a few miles towards stadium from here...id rather find a more mom and pop local place..or would it be easier if not better to just tailgate and try to watch on my phone? I hear how great tailgating is there, is it possible some diehard has a setup with tvs playing games??not NFL but cuse obvs

Last edited:
Bengals are done. Reader and Chase are massive losses.
Chase will be back. Win 2 games to get to 10-7 and Cincy is in playoffs. As I’ve said before, the Bengals are a real deal franchise since Burrow and Zac Taylor joined. After making Super Bowl and AFC title game last two seasons as well as on the cusp of the playoffs again this year without Burrow and other injuries, I’m not sure why Bengals still don’t get respect deserved.

Anyone going to Bills game tomorrow? Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to go to watch cuse game at 1 before going to thee COWBOYS game in buffalo? Staying near airport. Noticed Tullys a few miles towards stadium from here...id rather find a more mom and pop local place..or would it be easier if not better to just tailgate and try to watch on my phone? I hear how great tailgating is there, is it possible some diehard has a setup with tvs playing games??not NFL but cuse obvs
There’s an anchor bar near the airport. But the traffic is nutty for game day, you’ll want to head in to the parking lots, you won’t be able to watch a 1:00 game and get there in time for kickoff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom