Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Sounds like Fournette has a good chance of signing if the visit goes well tomorrow. Would be an interesting development, think he could definitely help especially catching passes out of the backfield.

Fournette stinks. As a kinda sorta Bucs fan I was so nervous he was going to land with the Bills after I had to put up with him on the Bucs already lol.

My mistake if I missed a post, but how was the trip to London?
It was awesome, game aside. The British Museum was incredible, and the architecture was just mind-blowing (Mi5 and Mi6 Buildings, Westminster Abbey, London Wall, Parliament, etc.). The semi-open air markets were super cool, and the people and general vibe were really chill. Had some great ethnic food (it helped that one of our group lived in London for 2 years before getting married and moving back to Buffalo), and visited a pub or ten...the beer is so smooth and easy to drink.

The Premier League Game (Crystal Palace/Nottingham Forest) was a blast - the fans were so dialed in all game long, singing, chanting, etc. No Weitsman types scrolling through social media at the game - just real fans.

Being a real estate/architecture nerd, I thought that the Lloyd's building was fascinating - all of the mechanicals and elevators are on the outside of the building. Also, I met up with a couple of clients, so...business write off!

Last edited:
It was awesome, game aside. The British Museum was incredible, and the architecture was just mind-blowing (Mi5 and Mi6 Buildings, Westminster Abbey, London Wall, Parliament, etc.). The semi-open air markets were super cool, and the people and general vibe was really chill. Had some great ethnic food (it helped that one of our group lived in London for 2 years before getting married and moving back to Buffalo), and visited a pub or ten...the beer is so smooth and easy to drink.

The Premier League Game (Crystal Palace/Nottingham Forest) was a blast - the fans were so dialed in all game long, singing, chanting, etc. No Weitsman types scrolling through social media at the game - just real fans.

Being a real estate/architecture nerd, I thought that the Lloyd's building was fascinating - all of the mechanicals and elevators are on the outside of the building. Also, I met up with a couple of clients, so...business write off!
Love to hear it! Such a unique opportunity, even with the result I am very jealous.

I'm going to be disappointed if today is very stressful. Pats stink.

Yup. but they also play style of ball that the Bills struggle with..

Pats apparently do a good job containing WR1. Another WR needs to step up. Would also like to see Cook get some targets.

I have no idea what to expect from one week to the next with the Bills.

Yup at this point its hard to know. Through the Jags game I had adecent feeling how the games would go though I didn't see that kind of win versus Miami. After last week and all the D injuries who the hell knows. Pats D is missing a ton to with Uche meaning both top DEs and their top CB is out

Yup at this point its hard to know. Through the Jags game I had adecent feeling how the games would go though I didn't see that kind of win versus Miami. After last week and all the D injuries who the hell knows. Pats D is missing a ton to with Uche meaning both top DEs and their top CB is out
Last week giants were basically running out a team of backups and they held up on their offensive line .. converting 10-19 on 3rd down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom