Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Sadly it's hard to picture Tre ever making it back. So there's this ...

"Now for the long-term view (like, 2024). It doesn’t require an eye-squint to see Douglas’ arrival connected with White’s status. They absolutely are intertwined.

If the Bills cut White before June 1, 2024, they will have dead cap hits of $10,369,835 in ’24 and $4,134,919 in ’25, but it creates $6,265,081 and $12,535,093 in space in those two years."

It kinda sounded like Tre considered retirement during rehab from the ACL. A second major injury - this one with an even longer recovery period - could realistically end with him calling it quits.

It kinda sounded like Tre considered retirement during rehab from the ACL. A second major injury - this one with an even longer recovery period - could realistically end with him calling it quits.
I don't know how injury settlements work from either a player's or team's perspective.

Bills were (allegedly) offered a 3rd round pick for Elam by two teams. Well that's interesting.

What's with JA's shoulder. Is it the sort of thing that will gradually heal and be better by December or does it linger all year without rest.

DT Linval Joseph signed to active roster, Kaiir Elam to IR
Philly picked Joseph up mid-season last year and he was very effective in the run stopper role. As long as u have other pass rushers that can get to the QB I bet he can be helpful.

After seeing what the Texans are doing to this TB defense , I’m still pretty worried about our offense

S
After seeing what the Texans are doing to this TB defense , I’m still pretty worried about our offense
and then watching the commando’s beat New England in Foxboro pretty much seals the legitimacy of my fears

Another great start defensively. Poyer looks shot in pass coverage, speed just isn't there.
Poyer has been such a big piece of the last few years but clearly the injuries have taken their toll, he just looks a step slow this year.

The ridiculous soft zone on that drive also didn’t help…

Chase and Taylor-Britt talk all game long. Let’s see if they call the taunting both ways

All the smack talk after hits and THAT is a taunting? Bozos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom