Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

If the Bills could have just played normally vs. the Jets, Patriots, Broncos, etc. a loss today wouldn't have been a big deal at all.

Tell me how you lose a game where you out gain the opponent by over 100 yards. Win the turnover battle .. own total plays and time of possession.. how .

Attachments

• IMG_5666.png
    IMG_5666.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 13
McDermott always always does that. I hope we move on this guys never getting this team to a SB here, ever.
He was literally playing for OT that last drive. So afraid of getting beat deep he was perfectly satisfied giving up 3. Had the eagles not committed two false starts the last regulation drive , we likely lose right there

Sickest loss next to KC 13s for me, honestly.
They’re all the same to me. They all contain a couple plays where the opponents pull some feces all the way out of their proximal colon .

It sort of was. The second it wasn’t a TD and we had to settle. OVER
Pretty much. That’s why I rather they take the approach that they needed to score 6 there in overtime or it was a loss anyway. Let’s face it even with a fully healthy defense we are losing that game in overtime because without a Milano miracle we aren’t winning. Go for the win in OT with scoring the TD.

it’s losing the same way every freaking time that gets me

Tonight sealed it for me with him. Guy rebuilt the franchise and ended the drought years but he isn’t going to get us to the top of the mountain.
It’s over for me. Sick of the same stuff.

He was literally playing for OT that last drive. So afraid of getting beat deep he was perfectly satisfied giving up 3. Had the eagles not committed two false starts the last regulation drive , we likely lose right there
Had they been told to tackle the guy on anything short and not try to knock it down they might not make the FG.

Pretty much. That’s why I rather they take the approach that they needed to score 6 there in overtime or it was a loss anyway. Let’s face it even with a fully healthy defense we are losing that game in overtime because without a Milano miracle we aren’t winning. Go for the win in OT with scoring the TD.

it’s losing the same way every freaking time that gets me
Which makes the 3rd and 6 more infuriating.. an all or none play where you should have called plays as if you had 2 plays to get 6 yards

Had they been told to tackle the guy on anything short and not try to knock it down they might not make the FG.
They took away nothing . They were neither guarding the sidelines nor clogging the middle. They let the eagles catch pass after pass then get out of bounds. They were simply trying to not give up 6. It’s pure chicken crap fear ball

They took away nothing . They were neither guarding the sidelines nor clogging the middle. They let the eagles catch pass after pass then get out of bounds. They were simply trying to not give up 6. It’s pure chicken crap fear ball

Correct. It's like they think we don't watch "other Football"

Insanity

they missed 2 Fgs and had a 3rd they never even got to kick.. plus Cook drops a TD and they dont run the route the right way in OT.. Could have won this game by 20,

The stats said with our offensive production today 3rd down conversion rate and winning the turnover battle teams were 39-0 in nfl history since the merger.

Incredible what we can do.

The stats said with our offensive production today 3rd down conversion rate and winning the turnover battle teams were 39-0 in nfl history since the merger.

Incredible what we can do.
Prevent Defense twice is tough to watch

More and more I think about that game… we basically pulled off the impossible. How the hell do we find these ways?

It’s truly stunning. A 59 yarder? Lol.

On the plus side, time seems to be up on McLoser for most. Glad to have company albeit two years late. All that fear mongering about remember the drought, gmafb he's got a cheat code w this QB which btw makes it a way more desirable job than it's ever been. Please just go away. Take your stupid worthless time outs and your one fluke Carolina year you never shut up about.

So this season was lost long ago. Some of these losses are hard to explain. For example, look at what New England has done prior to and following the Bills game.

Points scored:
TWENTY NINE (Bills)
how in the HELLLL did we give up 29 POINTS and 272 yards to this stooge? HOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors