But WHY can't he go back to Cleveland ever again??!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

But WHY can't he go back to Cleveland ever again??!!!

At most a 7. I know it's 2013 but the short hair has never worked and will never work for me. I mean, you could put JLH in short hair and I'm literally kickin her outta my bed. Ser. :)

she's attractive no doubt and seems to have a grip on reality .the bearded dude is obviously wasted. pass.

But I got it off SkyMall...

hanes_kittens.jpg

rock and roll hall of fame.fatfish blue. cleveland in winter is brutal but ain't all bad. been there.

I assumed this thread was about Lebron.

It's not but i have no clue what you guys are actually talking about

The slow-motion Buffalo Wild Wings commercial does nothing for me. The previous ones were semi-funny the first dozen times I saw them, but the BWW one has me reaching for the mute button.

You haven't watched one single tourney game yet?
All night Thursday and yesterday. had it on since it started today too.

Guess I'm bad at paying attention to commercials?

All night Thursday and yesterday. had it on since it started today too.

Guess I'm bad at paying attention to commercials?
I'm not a big commercial guy either, but this one has been on every 5 minutes.

Took me two times of reading this thread to actually figure out what the OP was talking about. And now I want to know why as well.

And when did a lack of personal grooming become the ideal man in all of these commercials. Because I actually shave every day I'm supposed to feel badly about myself???

If it's the same reason they kicked me out of Cleveland, then I hope this woman brought her raincoat and an appetite for watermelon.

What product is the commercial for?
I'm with you on this. I must have seen the ad at least 20 times and that line in the OP never registerd with me. Either those guys on Mad Ave have got to go back to the drawing board or that proves I am not in the Target Audience. Hell I haven't been in the Target Audience for most hot products in years!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom