But WHY can't he go back to Cleveland ever again??!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

But WHY can't he go back to Cleveland ever again??!!!

Why the hell would anyone want to go to Ohio anyway?
I'm a little late here, but figured I need to chime in. So let's see. We've got PTG and DC3 from Cleveland Metro (ok ... Akron). And speaking of that, the fun Akron tailgate. Then, there's Mrs. CC. That's good enough for me.

Back to hoops, though, let's keep the team away from CLE, especially if Marquette is in the same pod.

I thank God every night that Buick didnt decide to start playing the "It started with a whisper" commercials again this year

If it's the same reason they kicked me out of Cleveland, then I hope this woman brought her raincoat and an appetite for watermelon.

Gallagher fetish?

She looks like she could go psycho in a second. And she drinks Bud Light, Be afraid.

while i'm sure marion has her own demons it's robinson crusoe who troubles me. he brought his friends to watch crissakes! i can understand the thinking of the oft wronged matron bringing backup (roofies-car trunk-basement-poodle in a basket) but why would the dude bring along spaulding and his pals?

I thank God every night that Buick didnt decide to start playing the "It started with a whisper" commercials again this year

too bad honda stopped playing the ra ra riot commercial. Always beemed with cuse pride when that came on.

too bad honda stopped playing the ra ra riot commercial. Always beemed with cuse pride when that came on.

Same. Still surprised they haven't blown up a bit more, but they've gained a lot of notoriety since the first time I saw them in 08. Great band.

Why Nicky?

Because Nicky rhymes with Flash.

[confusion]

Close.

Yeah, close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online