Buttgers fans | Syracusefan.com

Buttgers fans

PhatOrange

Living Legend
penis envy again.

http://rutgers.rival s.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=157577981&mid=157577981&sid=988&style=2

Just curious. Would Syracuse also get TV money from this game?

Who cares about Rutgers. I look forward to just never having to hear about them again.

SunBeastConf.jpg

Nice of bud to mention rutgirls with the giants and jets. :mad:

And I too don't believe for a second we are getting $5m. Never seen that anyplace except here by people trying to justify a mistake and a lie.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

And I too don't believe for a second we are getting $5m. Never seen that anyplace except here by people trying to justify a mistake and a lie.

I think people are calculating that based on the fact that Gross said that the game money will represent 70% of the football budget.

Bud Polinquin. He and Mike Lindsley should get a show together. They could interview tristian and it could be their own personal Syracuse bashing orgy.

Michigan got $4.5 million to play the game against Alabama in Dallas at a sold-out stadium with astronomically-priced tickets.

$5 milion? Not even close.

Bud Polinquin. He and Mike Lindsley should get a show together. They could interview tristian and it could be their own personal Syracuse bashing orgy.
Syracuse bashing circle jerk.

Hope RU fans enjoy that spine-tingling match-up with Howard this weekend.

That is the first time I've even seen a # put to it. It's all been speculation because Gross stated Syracuse's take was 70% of the football budget.

5m is a number that both Dr and axe have thrown out there recently its not something started here idont know if it accurate. It could be for the first three games or the first game and a lock in fee for the series

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wait till Rutgers finds out that Gross bought a sign in MetLife stadium. :D

5m is a number that both Dr and axe have thrown out there recently its not something started here idont know if it accurate. It could be for the first three games or the first game and a lock in fee for the series

Have not seen or heard anyplace where TGD has said we are getting 5m. So I guess I missed that gem.

Have not seen or heard anyplace where TGD has said we are getting 5m. So I guess I missed that gem.

Dave Rahme mentioned it in his chat last week.

Seems far too high to me.

maybe TGD is a shrewd negotiator :noidea:
If true, you could understand why TGD was willing to give up a home date.
That's some serious moolah to continue the facilities upgrades.

I guess so

I guess so

Could you provide that link?

If true, you could understand why TGD was willing to give up a home date.
That's some serious moolah to continue the facilities upgrades.

If true, it is a shell game. Maybe there is a deal for the first few games with the majority being paid up front on this game.

We aren't getting more than Michigan vs Alabama played in front of 90,000.

The mich- Bama game is an awful comparison. That game was a 50-50 gate split...as this is the return game of a home and "home", my guess is we are getting the lions share of the money. No idea if the 5m is accurate, but don't judge it based on the Bama Mich game.

The mich- Bama game is an awful comparison. That game was a 50-50 gate split...as this is the return game of a home and "home", my guess is we are getting the lions share of the money. No idea if the 5m is accurate, but don't judge it based on the Bama Mich game.

True but, 50/50 of a 90k gate is 45k. We aren't getting 45k. Plus, the $$$ isn't just gate related. Bama/Mich >>>>>>> USC/SU.

Lets be honest, nobody has "penis envy" of the team that finished DEAD LAST in the Big East six out of the last seven years.

But if you say it enough someone might believe you...

Lets be honest. Nobody has penis envy of the team that finished DEAD LAST in the BE six out of the last seven years...

AC See ya...

Lets be honest. Nobody has penis envy of the team that finished DEAD LAST in the BE six out of the last seven years...

Yes true, that's why you spend so much time here. Also let me know whenever you guys win... Oh wait never mind.

Lets be honest, nobody has "penis envy" of the team that finished DEAD LAST in the Big East six out of the last seven years.

Enjoy reveling in our loss to USC this weekend, as we'll do the same when you get stomped out in Arkansas. Then, we'll beat your ass in Pisscataway and leave the NNBE.

True but, 50/50 of a 90k gate is 45k. We aren't getting 45k. Plus, the $$$ isn't just gate related. Bama/Mich >>>>>>> USC/SU.

Empty bowl games pay out 5 m to teams though so tix might not mean a whole lot. Being this is a 'home' game for us who knows how the deal is going down. gate, parking, concessions, merchandise, advertising. Plus how's TV factored in to it? Figure at a minimum we're getting what we would make if it were a sold out game in the Dome - and all the extras that come from that. Would have to be a couple mill. I wouldn't be surprised if our take approaches 5m for this game.