Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Is this your gut feeling or do you have insight?
8F752477-81E8-4823-93E6-490D2B753A9A.jpeg

I think this is what he’s referring to. Apparently this Matrim guy is an insider who usually speaks in emojis. If I’m getting the jist a wink = silent verbal and smiley is usually really good shape.

Take it with a grain of salt because he could just be trolling but I think he’s one of the more well known “insiders” on the boneyard

Is this your gut feeling or do you have insight?
And also this...
BCC9B9A5-6B0C-46F9-9E5B-7C11D6C320D6.jpeg

another one of the BY “insiders” but this one a little more hard to interpret, is he talking about Samson or someone else. Unfortunately it looks like UConn’s in great shape here. We got in early but I just never saw him leaving the state especially with the story about how he’s staying at BC.

View attachment 185543
I think this is what he’s referring to. Apparently this Matrim guy is an insider who usually speaks in emojis. If I’m getting the jist a wink = silent verbal and smiley is usually really good shape.

Take it with a grain of salt because he could just be trolling but I think he’s one of the more well known “insiders” on the boneyard

Their insiders are morons. I put zero stock in their predictions.

Their insiders are morons. I put zero stock in their predictions.
Tru I’m hoping we are leading with him. They’re probably just doing this for attention and likes lmao

View attachment 185543

It’s actually not what I’m referring to lol

It’s not happening and I’m completely fine with it. There will be much better options out there for 2022 trust me. And it’s no surprise there’s an offer out to Riley M all of a sudden
Agreed. He’s a good big and definitely worth all the attention, but from the very start, i wasn’t exactly blown away by him. We can look elsewhere.

View attachment 185543

Donovan hasn't even started to put anyone ahead of anyone else yet. But, offering another 2022 big suggests that Syracuse may be going in a different direction. I know one of Donovan's family members and they said he isn't deciding soon, but being a basketball fan, you can't blame Syracuse for offering Mulvey. But if I was Donovan, it would definitely affect my thinking about going to Syracuse .

Donovan hasn't even started to put anyone ahead of anyone else yet. But, offering another 2022 big suggests that Syracuse may be going in a different direction. I know one of Donovan's family members and they said he isn't deciding soon, but being a basketball fan, you can't blame Syracuse for offering Mulvey. But if I was Donovan, it would definitely affect my thinking about going to Syracuse .
No one player is so good you don’t offer other players at the same position.

Don't know if all the speculation about Clingin committing someplace else is true or not, but if it is that stinks. I really really like Clingin and his feistiness. He's a beast with size that you can't teach. Mulvey is a nice offer, but not close to Clingin (at least not yet, IMO). Not saying he's a do or die guy, but I sure would LOVE to see us get a really good size center who has mobility and a ton of strength. It's been too long.

There is no commitment on Syracuse‘s part to wait for Donovan. Just like there is no commitment on Clingan to go to Syracuse at this time. Some times, there is a miscommunication on desires between recruiters and recruits. He is a junior playing basketball in high school. There is no urgency for him to commit. If he doesn’t commit this early (or at all) that means he is not ready. If he is upset about a school offering another recruit, then he can commit or he can ignore and continue to be what he is a high schooler In his junior year.

He is not committing any time soon. From what I was told, he is gking to committ to a school the summer after his junior year. He and his dad qant ro do their 5 official visits this year. Which is gonna be tough with the virus. And Donovan is not upset about the offer, he just needs to look at the big picture. Which is smart. He actually likes Riley, they were at the same Syracuse camp together.

He’s an old school big man...don’t find too many of these types anymore. “It’s not flashy with your back to the basket.” Would be a great fit to space the floor offensively, and as a zone anchor it’s a no doubt great fit.

Always felt that, if we get him, great...if we don't, I won't lose any sleep. We'll be good without him and good with him.
I do wish the kid would go prep somewhere and go against bigs his size but I understand he wants to stay home.

He's played against some 6ft11 players in aau recently. And his uncle said their team is playing 17u and they are 16u. I guess he is doing really well against good talent hus size, so i hear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom