Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Playing with masks on must suck

As a medical professional.. I’d tell you the vast majority of these kids are more at risk from wearing a mask while going full out playing ball than their risk of covid .. are you kidding me .. exerting yourself fully while restricting your ability to air exchange ?

Playing with masks on must suck

As a medical professional.. I’d tell you the vast majority of these kids are more at risk from wearing a mask while going full out playing ball than their risk of covid .. are you kidding me .. exerting yourself fully while restricting your ability to air exchange ?
Let's take this discussion elsewhere. I just don't want the thread to go off on a tangent when we should be discussing Donovan.

Thanks.

The better this guy plays and the bigger numbers he puts up, the less chance we have with him. Now Cal, K, and Self will be all over him. And bigs all seem to like Michigan these days and it's hard to argue against the success they have had.

I doubt Clingan will go too far from home. I think it will be either SU or the puppies. I’m sure the loyalty JB has shown him and his family will outweigh the used car salesman of K and Cal. Cal may even end up in Texas.

I doubt Clingan will go too far from home. I think it will be either SU or the puppies. I’m sure the loyalty JB has shown him and his family will outweigh the used car salesman of K and Cal. Cal may even end up in Texas.
IMO, he'll never leave UK unless its the NBA. He will never be able to recruit like he does now and his assistants won't be as good. UK is the Taj Mahal.

Is there a specific reason we even have a 1% chance here? UCONN board who has much closer connections to his friends and family says he's going to Michigan. He said multiple times that Michigan is his dream school and he grew up watching Michigan basketball. That means he is probably keeping both Uconn and Cuse "in the mix" out of respect for them (JB was first to offer and UCONN is hometown school).

JB should 100% focus on other center targets.

Is there a specific reason we even have a 1% chance here? UCONN board who has much closer connections to his friends and family says he's going to Michigan. He said multiple times that Michigan is his dream school and he grew up watching Michigan basketball. That means he is probably keeping both Uconn and Cuse "in the mix" out of respect for them (JB was first to offer and UCONN is hometown school).

JB should 100% focus on other center targets.
He has stated repeatedly that he wants to go see some campuses before he commits. Cmon people, have faith, geez. He's been locked down for over a year. Chet Holmgren hasn't committed yet and he's a senior. Clingan got MaxPreps player of the year for CT again by the way. Wonder why it wasn't one of the many prep school players since prep schools have so much talent and Clingan plays against such inferior competition...lol

He has stated repeatedly that he wants to go see some campuses before he commits. Cmon people, have faith, geez. He's been locked down for over a year. Chet Holmgren hasn't committed yet and he's a senior. Clingan got MaxPreps player of the year for CT again by the way. Wonder why it wasn't one of the many prep school players since prep schools have so much talent and Clingan plays against such inferior competition...

He has stated repeatedly that he wants to go see some campuses before he commits. Cmon people, have faith, geez. He's been locked down for over a year. Chet Holmgren hasn't committed yet and he's a senior. Clingan got MaxPreps player of the year for CT again by the way. Wonder why it wasn't one of the many prep school players since prep schools have so much talent and Clingan plays against such inferior competition...lol
He needs go to IMG or Brewster play better players

He needs go to IMG or Brewster play better players
Apparently he doesn't. Top offers coming in, enough to have our fans doubting him coming here and going to different top schools kinda proves that. Plus, he has AAU . He'll be fine no matter where he goes. He won't dominate freshman year, but he will contribute. And then dominate his sophomore year.

Apparently he doesn't. Top offers coming in, enough to have our fans doubting him coming here and going to different top schools kinda proves that. Plus, he has AAU . He'll be fine no matter where he goes. He won't dominate freshman year, but he will contribute. And then dominate his sophomore year.
People are quick to tell others what to do. The lucky kids have a trusted group of people around them with their true best interest at heart. That being said, I would never advise a kid to play for that weasel Hurley.

Team Spartans had a great game against Rhode island elite. 7ft2 Clingan v 7tt1 Isiah SaMiranda...Great game livestreamed on Team Spartans instagram. Final was 88-81 Spartans. Isiah is 2023 and has a bright future. Clingan had a game.So did Isiah, can shoot the 3 well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom