Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Screenshot_20210415-201955_Chrome.jpg

I don't wanna ruffle the feathers of the naysayers. Well, not too much, lol. I'm just glad that Clingan keeps getting these accolades he deserves, regardless of what some posters say he "must do" to get these accolades and he gets them anyway.
Im not a naysayer. I called him a 5* in this thread before he was even ranked as a 5*. See my 2/20/20 post.

My point was more to stop making every post as if most around here don’t appreciate his talent.

I dont care who he is playing against, that kid is very skilled for a 7 foot, sophomore. Hes a 5* imo

thats not my main takeaway from that video. Highly skilled, good motor, good iq. Kid is a big time prospect imho (top 20 type prospect in his class). He has the frame so not worried about the strength. He will get there.

I for one, really like clingan.

nah, this kid is really good... lol.

Shifty1 Here’s some of my posts from this thread

These kids need to cut to the chase. I laugh when they release their top 12 top 10 top 8 etc. They are not considering all those schools cut it down to your serious schools stop it.

These kids need to cut to the chase. I laugh when they release their top 12 top 10 top 8 etc. They are not considering all those schools cut it down to your serious schools stop it.
Yeah, I like how you just get down to it and post the dumbest thing you can instead of giving us a bunch of slightly less dumb ass things to ponder before laying it on us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom