Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Pretty good stats in that game

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210405-204347_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210405-204347_Instagram.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
This looks like one of those lunch time YMCA games Boeheim was referencing
2 AAU teams playing a game to get ready for a tournament. Apparently both teams will be playing at Spooky Nook at the Hoop Group tournament. But, I guess Boeheim likes recruiting from the YMCA so there's that.

2 AAU teams playing a game to get ready for a tournament. Apparently both teams will be playing at Spooky Nook at the Hoop Group tournament. But, I guess Boeheim likes recruiting from the YMCA so there's that.
Well he should have hit up the Golden Triangle YMCA back in 1999. He would have found a slightly past his prime point guard with a perfect jump shot, unmatched court vision and huge ups.

I wonder if that K. Anya is BeeJays brother that we were after a few years back that chose NC State

Impressive. Looks really good against players you want to see him do well against not just local state smurfs.

Impressive. Looks really good against players you want to see him do well against not just local state smurfs.
Just gotta believe that all of these high majors want him for a reason. Some of these coaches are Hall of fame coaches or future hall of fame coaches. Couple even played as bigs in the NBA. Trust in our coaches.

Lol, will do.
Screw that. You’re excited about this young man. Keep being excited about him. Most of us are excited about him. All he can do is make the best decisions with the consultation of trusted family and friends and work his ass off. He has played in front of some big time coaches. Some HALL OF FAME COACHES and some weird coked out spazzy coaches. They know talent. Boeheim loves Donovan, and that’s good enough for me. We do well with players like Donovan in the middle. Fab Melo was amazing at a similar size and hopefully skill set. Anyway, stay excited.

Screw that. You’re excited about this young man. Keep being excited about him. Most of us are excited about him. All he can do is make the best decisions with the consultation of trusted family and friends and work his ass off. He has played in front of some big time coaches. Some HALL OF FAME COACHES and some weird coked out spazzy coaches. They know talent. Boeheim loves Donovan, and that’s good enough for me. We do well with players like Donovan in the middle. Fab Melo was amazing at a similar size and hopefully skill set. Anyway, stay excited.
I don't wanna ruffle the feathers of the naysayers. Well, not too much, lol. I'm just glad that Clingan keeps getting these accolades he deserves, regardless of what some posters say he "must do" to get these accolades and he gets them anyway.

I don't wanna ruffle the feathers of the naysayers. Well, not too much, lol. I'm just glad that Clingan keeps getting these accolades he deserves, regardless of what some posters say he "must do" to get these accolades and he gets them anyway.
I don’t even think there are naysayers, I just think they would like to see him against more D1 talent. In the age of kids jumping schools every 5 minutes, we are used to seeing kids like him go to a prep school for both exposure and development. Donovan didn’t want to do that, it’s his choice. People should respect that. We will all see what we want during the AAU circuit. People aren’t patient anymore. Please keep on posting this stuff.

He will adjust no matter where he plays. His size is what it is. As long as he doesn’t shrink to around 6’5” he will be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom