Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

Doesn’t look like he will jump out of the gym, but uses his body nice and I love his hustle. Think we got a keeper.

Interesting nugget...

We’ve heard several of these talking points from Red this year.

I just look at an offense with JJ, Reynolds and Bell on the outside and Lampkin and Freeman on the inside and think, well, we will be exciting on offense for sure.
is there any news about reynolds?

where are you getting this?

One thing to remember too for next year is a ton of big men that have been staples in cbb and the ACC are now likely or possibly gone. Bacot, Filipowski, Edey, Clingan, Hall(?), Ballo(?), Dickinson(?) all either out of eligibility or maybe headed to the league. So landing a guy like Lampkin hits a little different in that respect too once the dust settles.

Last edited:
This move pretty much solidified Maliq at the 4..oh wait. I guess he doesn't want to compete with Donnie and stay loyal to his coach, teammates, school, city and fan base like he said 2 weeks ago. We'll be fine
the timing of maliqs announcement pretty much makes me think along same lines as you

if the coaches wanted him gone he wouldve left when taylor and co did, imo

this is about maliq wanting what maliq wants...which is why I dont get all the angst around his departure

Maliq didnt want the Cuse to bring in good players???

ok bye

Westry looked good/healthy enough in practice to scare Copeland out of the program.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
they why didnt he play last year then when the roof was on fire?

Is SU still recruiting that C/F who dunks everything (can't remember his name but his highlights were on the forum recently) or is this the only big they will be signing from the portal?

Is SU still recruiting that C/F who dunks everything (can't remember his name but his highlights were on the forum recently) or is this the only big they will be signing from the portal?
With Mcleod in the fold as backup we won’t see another center. I think I know who you’re referring to and I wouldn’t think so. But they should get big forward depth to backup Freeman at the 4 so maybe they get someone who can be a small ball 5 for some minutes. Someone who can shoot though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom