Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

When can they let their guard down ever and relax for a day? Have to be recruiting their own team and everyone else 24/7. I get that they’re well compensated and all the rest but I feel for them

Even if this is nothing, and Eddie is solid, it’s just a reminder of exactly what you said. You have to recruit every player that is on your team and all the players that you want every day over and over again.

No doubt, there’s also things about the job that are very rewarding just pointing out part of it they must drive them all crazy.
For sure. But if these guys really just want to coach ball and not worry about the new bull chit, any D3 school in the country will hire them and they can find a way to make six figures.

I know. They only make millions of dollars. Poor guys.
Exactly. Whenever someone laments how hard that job is, I think the same. They are definitely compensated for their stress. Now the lower tier guys, I feel a bit more for, but they also make nice livings. It is a brutal gig, so try and last as long as possible and save your money. Retire young. That is my advice.

Dc Comics Batman GIF by Max

This is The Dash Signal! Dash-man, is Gotham safe?