Class of 2021 - C Franck Kepnang (PA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Franck Kepnang (PA) Offered

Well they will have a Long list of schools pushing for them now with how much easier it just got for them

one of this first times I've seen mention of jumping to 2020 class unless ive missed it posted elsewhere. This kid is a stud!

"Maryland’s hoops staff has remained persistent in its search for big men, and one prospect they’ve been actively recruiting for some time is Franck Kepnang (Westtown/Norristown, Pa.) The 6-foot-11, 235-pound four-star power forward currently resides in the 2021 class, but many of his multitude of suitors have expressed interest in Kepnang re-classing to 2020.

“It’s Franck’s decision, but if the right situation comes along, he won’t necessarily turn it down.

one of this first times I've seen mention of jumping to 2020 class unless ive missed it posted elsewhere. This kid is a stud!

"Maryland’s hoops staff has remained persistent in its search for big men, and one prospect they’ve been actively recruiting for some time is Franck Kepnang (Westtown/Norristown, Pa.) The 6-foot-11, 235-pound four-star power forward currently resides in the 2021 class, but many of his multitude of suitors have expressed interest in Kepnang re-classing to 2020.

“It’s Franck’s decision, but if the right situation comes along, he won’t necessarily turn it down.
I guess I don't count... :)

We are mentioned in this as having offered but no zoom call mentioned or visit. Kind of mystifying what happened with this recruitment for us as it seemed we were off to a good start early and the kid fills an obvious need and could reclassify.

We are mentioned in this as having offered but no zoom call mentioned or visit. Kind of mystifying what happened with this recruitment for us as it seemed we were off to a good start early and the kid fills an obvious need and could reclassify.

This is my favorite of all the bigs we are recruiting in the 20/21 classes. High motor maybe not the highest ceiling of all them but definitely the highest floor. This guy is in the worse case a bigger stronger MBK and could develop into more.

I would say we out on this one

He also broke down what he’s looking for when making his decision.

“I would say how they play their bigs,” he said. “I want to see how a school plays through their bigs and how much they allow their bigs to do.” “With the new style of basketball, do they let their bigs shoot? That’s important to me because I’ve been working a lot on my shooting and getting pretty good at it.”

“I would say how they play their bigs,” he said. “I want to see how a school plays through their bigs and how much they allow their bigs to do.” “With the new style of basketball, do they let their bigs shoot? That’s important to me because I’ve been working a lot on my shooting and getting pretty good at it.”
Georgetown is the only school that meets those terms. It's the reason why kids don't want to play center anymore.

I mean, St John’s and Pitt are mentioned but not us? I wonder what happened here...

Our coaches should put together video of Lydon playing center and bombing threes. Then another of Rak, AO and Rick dominating as seniors in the post. JB adjusts his scheme to the players he has.

Our coaches should put together video of Lydon playing center and bombing threes. Then another of Rak, AO and Rick dominating as seniors in the post. JB adjusts his scheme to the players he has.
Very true

Big shock we are out

Can we even be out, if we were never really in? More disappointment for missing out on a recruit that we had a 1% chance on ever getting.

Ok I wanted to take one more look at Franck. He had 8pts; 4/7 FGM/FGA; 0/1 3FGM/FGA; 5rebs; 3stls; 2blks;

Comparing Franck Kepnang, Frank Anselem, and Mac Etienne.

Franck Kepnang: Best defensive player of the 3.

Mac Etienne: Best offensive player of the 3.

Frank Anselem: Best athlete of the 3. He can out jump the other 2, but all 3 run the floor well and have "good feet"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom