Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be the only one who feels this way, or perhaps I speak for many, regardless -

Sharing the actual messages that you (a random fan with zero inside connections) have had with some other random fan of another program (likely ditto) adds exactly zero veracity or weight to your statements, which are all conjecture and hearsay anyway

it’s also more than a little creepy.

Plus, I DM’d a guy from the Duke board, and he said he thinks the same thing, so it’s gotta be true!
:p
It’s not creepy you’re just ignorant as to how people use social media.

Frank is still out in Cali. Getting work in today...
Anthony Gonzalez is an assistant coach at Prolific Prep. I asked him directly and he said, "Only time will tell! He’s announcing Wednesday."
Anthony Gonzalez is a buddy of mine! I had no idea he was training Anselem until I saw his post today. Haha I could have had that fire inside info this whole time... but now he's announcing on Wednesday. I might just message Anthony anyway & see how he's doing, that's a nice landing spot for him - i.e. if Syracuse is ever pursuing other Prolific Prep athletes

Last edited:
Well...I'm definitely a random fan with no connections. But that is directly from a guy that's from rivals. Idk how that's creepy that I'm sharing with you all on a Syracuse forum that he said hes hearing cuse but ok? Wasnt anything personal shared...not sure where the creepiness is in that but to each their own. Guess I dont need to share that kind of info. (Hes not just a random fan of another program) hes involved with rivals and their rankings and everything else. He just happens to cover UK exclusively. Its deleted now anyways. I dont understand this forum sometimes. Take the info or dont. But it wasnt just a random dude telling me hes hearing cuse. (That's why I shared it)

Like I said, I don’t get the point of posting the actual messages, like that somehow makes the hearsay & conjecture more factual.

The guy you messaged literally said “I don’t really know anything now that UK is out” and then said “I’m hearing Cuse”.

What does that even mean??
Answer - nothing.
He admitted he has no clue

You’re welcome to share whatever the heck you want.

Just seems silly to post what are effectively water cooler conversations between people who don’t have any actual information, as being some sort of tidbit of information

Like I said, I don’t get the point of posting the actual messages, like that somehow makes the hearsay & conjecture more factual.

The guy you messaged literally said “I don’t really know anything now that UK is out” and then said “I’m hearing Cuse”.

Answer - nothing.

Just seems silly to post what are effectively water cooler conversations between people who don’t have any actual information, as being some sort of tidbit of information
The guy is from rivals. Probably piggy backing off what hes hearing directly from Bossi. What dont u get about that? Him saying hes hearing cuse is probably coming from Bossi. That's decent info to share. But whatever dude. Recruiting is water. Or fluid...or whatever...and creepy. Ish is weak.

The guy is from rivals. Probably piggy backing off what hes hearing directly from Bossi. What dont u get about that? Him saying hes hearing cuse is probably coming from Bossi. That's decent info to share. But whatever dude. Recruiting is water. Or fluid...or whatever...and creepy. Ish is weak.

It’s ok. We’re all just water anyway.

Answer - nothing.

Dude, chill. If you don't like it, oh well. Many of us appreciate those who are even more fanatical than we are, and whatever crumb of info their obsessions can lead to, we will happily take. Cusesky, keep it up.

Screenshot_20200601-174935_Instagram.jpg

I hope this guy comes in further along then our recent line of big men have been and can contribute day 1.

Think back a year. What odds that we would have a shot at a player from Georgia who prepped in California? Maybe this staff is recruiting better than some around here would lead us to believe.
If they land him yes if not it's just another target they whiffed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom