Class of 2020 - C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Frank Anselem (GA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA was in his original top 3 I think? Going home to play and I think hes mentioned the SEC a few times. Interesting stuff. Played AAU in GA and his "handler" is also from GA. Cant make this stuff up lol.

Last edited:
Funny how they havent been mentioned at all. Dont like the vibes...especially GA.

Agreed, an SEC school popping up late in any sport isn't a great sign. Odd for them to just pop up like that though.

Agreed, an SEC school popping up late in any sport isn't a great sign. Odd for them to just pop up like that though.
Was originally in his top 3 though...then after the LSU fall out he dropped them and had a new list. Now all of a sudden they are back in it out of no where. Interesting stuff

no WKU.

i still like our chances. not a big deal if he doesn’t sign but obviously i hope he does.

Screenshot_20200601-160348_Chrome.jpg

Hey look actual Frank Anselem discussion!

That's nutty. Just looking at that list—vast dropoff from Syracuse to the rest of that field, in terms of significance of games/opponents, legendaryness of coaching in the conference, epicality of the venues, and historicalocity of players put into the NBA. Come on, Frank. Be a part of something massive that will last the rest of your life.

Frank is still out in Cali. Getting work in today...
Anthony Gonzalez is an assistant coach at Prolific Prep. I asked him directly and he said, "Only time will tell! He’s announcing Wednesday."

Last edited:
Hey look actual Frank Anselem discussion!

Does anyone know if we ever get Carmelo involved with any recruits. He could be a huge influence on a young guy.
Put him on the phone with Frank and let him close the deal.

I may be the only one who feels this way, or perhaps I speak for many, regardless -

Sharing the actual messages that you (a random fan with zero inside connections) have had with some other random fan of another program (likely ditto) adds exactly zero veracity or weight to your statements, which are all conjecture and hearsay anyway

it’s also more than a little creepy.

Plus, I DM’d a guy from the Duke board, and he said he thinks the same thing, so it’s gotta be true!
:p

I may be the only one who feels this way, or perhaps I speak for many, regardless -

Sharing the actual messages that you (a random fan with zero inside connections) have had with some other random fan of another program (likely ditto) adds exactly zero veracity or weight to your statements, which are all conjecture and hearsay anyway

it’s also more than a little creepy.

Plus, I DM’d a guy from the Duke board, and he said he thinks the same thing, so it’s gotta be true!
:p
Well...I'm definitely a random fan with no connections. But that is directly from a guy that's from rivals. Idk how that's creepy that I'm sharing with you all on a Syracuse forum that he said hes hearing cuse but ok? Wasnt anything personal shared...not sure where the creepiness is in that but to each their own. Guess I dont need to share that kind of info. (Hes not just a random fan of another program) hes involved with rivals and their rankings and everything else. He just happens to cover UK exclusively. Its deleted now anyways. I dont understand this forum sometimes. Take the info or dont. But it wasnt just a random dude telling me hes hearing cuse. (That's why I shared it)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we ever get Carmelo involved with any recruits. He could be a huge influence on a young guy.
Put him on the phone with Frank and let him close the deal.
When Melo retires, and wants to stay "busy" (he doesn't need the money), him on staff would be GOLD. Legit couldn't have someone better to do recruiting for us.

Well...I'm definitely a random fan with no connections. But that is directly from a guy that's from rivals. Idk how that's creepy that I'm sharing with you all on a Syracuse forum that he said hes hearing cuse but ok? Wasnt anything personal shared...not sure where the creepiness is in that but to each their own.
Keep sharing!

When Melo retires, and wants to stay "busy" (he doesn't need the money), him on staff would be GOLD. Legit couldn't have someone better to do recruiting for us.
That would be amazing, but I think he will be making a bigger impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom