Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
the first week of january, jesse stepped foot in america for the first time not knowing where chasing his hoops dreams would take him

ten months later, in the first week of november, he'll be suiting up for the fifth winningest ncaa program of all time to take on the reigning national champions

the first week of january, jesse stepped foot in america for the first time not knowing where chasing his hoops dreams would take him

ten months later, in the first week of november, he'll be suiting up for the fifth winningest ncaa program of all time to take on the reigning national champions
Yeah, but...we “only” beat out GT for him, and he’s unknown so he obviously must S*CK if he wants to join us...and and and all those wins came against Colgate, Siena, and CW Post so...they really don’t count!
Anyway, this is just another sign that JB has to go!! :mad::confused::bang:

I think the good doctor would prefer a change in the head coaching job of SU.

Man Cave Genius Carps sounds like a Japanese professional baseball team.
!MANCAVEGENIUSCARP.jpg

Yeah, but...we “only” beat out GT for him, and he’s unknown so he obviously must S*CK if he wants to join us...and and and all those wins came against Colgate, Siena, and CW Post so...they really don’t count!
Anyway, this is just another sign that JB has to go!! :mad::confused::bang:

I get your sarcasm here, and it's understood. At the same token, I also get the others' perspective that this is a plan C or D type guy, and that we are only in this position pursuing/landing him at this late stage because we missed out on the other higher rated/desired guys we went hard after earlier on. Two years in a row now we've missed on our main targeted 5 spot guys. I think everyone on this board who bleeds Orange is hoping for this guy to be one of those 'diamonds in the rough' type. What else is there to hope for at this point in time?

What else is there to hope for at this point in time?
Whirled Peas

Isn't it interesting when quotes, entirety, etc. are voluntarily left out, how it can paint a different picture. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.