Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t he brought in when we were hammered by sanctions? Essentially it was just a nba tryout for him then he got hurt

No. Stuff hit the fan that season. The year before we were 25-0 and #1 in the country. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, McCullough had been committed for like 2 years.

Who gets more minutes next year Edwards or JBA?

I think JBA is further along but I'm heading into next season with the mindset that neither will have a significant role and if they do, (assuming it's because they're good) it's a pleasant surprise.

Honestly who on here thought lydon was going to be such a impactful freshman for us? I dont think anyone on here expected him to be as solid as he was for us right from the start.

In April leading into Lydon's freshman season, DraftExpress was already talking about him as a guy that had a lot of NBA buzz.

Like I said, a lot of the buzz surrounding lydon happened later. His USA showing was really good and opened a lot of eyes!

Yeah he was definitely one of those guys that we struck gold on. Always a blessing to get a kid to commit when he's in the back half of the top 100 and then be considered an NBA prospect by the time he steps foot on campus

soldaat-van-oranje-15279.jpg

Nice, I'm just liking the fact that the two big guys coming in look like they could give teams two different looks when they catch on.

Status
Not open for further replies.