Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Anthony Davis before Uk found out...steal
I respect your opinion & assume this is sarcasm? If not, this could be “Dolezaj-Van Horn” good...

878C9E20-1711-464F-8EAD-7E4E7714999B.gif

Just ran into a guy (from the Netherlands) who thought I was a Syracuse coach (thanks to my polo). I told him I'm just a fan. Then he proceeded to tell me ALL about Jesse Edwards who knows him personally. In a nutshell he said we got a really good one with a very high ceiling.

Just ran into a guy (from the Netherlands) who thought I was a Syracuse coach (thanks to my polo). I told him I'm just a fan. Then he proceeded to tell me ALL about Jesse Edwards who knows him personally. In a nutshell he said we got a really good one with a very high ceiling.
I don't know you, but you should be a Syracuse coach given all the work you put in.

So, how tall is Mr. Edwards? Was Mrs. Edwards with him?

Grabbing a high high ceiling prospect and discovering/ getting him to commit asap. Davis best offer at the time was Cleveland St until Boeheim found em. Not saying at all he will be his level obviously but these are the types of recruitments that have HUGE upsides. Trust me if he was on the circuit this summer and playing one more of prep his offer list would be verrrry impressive.

Grabbing a high high ceiling prospect and discovering/ getting him to commit asap. Davis best offer at the time was Cleveland St until Boeheim found em. Not saying at all he will be his level obviously but these are the types of recruitments that have HUGE upsides. Trust me if he was on the circuit this summer and playing one more of prep his offer list would be verrrry impressive.
Based on what?

I’m curious of these lofty projections.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fantastic news, especially coming from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom