Class of 2019 - C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jesse Edwards (NL/IMG) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

again, huge work by griff getting in on this & closing quickly

griffin is turning out to have been an ace hire by jb.

he seems to get tagged with the foreign kids.

he seems to get tagged with the foreign kids.
wasn't marek autry's?

i don't keep score on the assistant recruiting front, but i think griff got us in late with bazeley, braswell and now edwards.

wasn't marek autry's?

i don't keep score on the assistant recruiting front, but i think griff got us in late with bazeley, braswell and now edwards.

Must be wrong. I thought Mareks was griff.

Jesse went up 220 spots and finished at 123 in the final 247Sports rankings for 2019. He’s our 2nd highest ranked recruit on 247Sports now, behind Guerrier!
i'm high on jesse and i don't mean to rain on this parade . . . but look at the dates on this "history." what the hell could 247 have seen in one week to justify such a huge leap?

ratings are bunk

i'm high on jesse and i don't mean to rain on this parade . . . but look at the dates on this "history." what the hell could have seen in one week to justify such a huge leap?

View attachment 162229

ratings are bunk
Normally, they move a small group of players up and down because that day or in the past couple days they have evaluated players in person that are lower or higher than a given player. Also, they could do their final rankings in spirts and have moved some low 300s guys up

Jesse went up 220 spots and finished at 123 in the final 247Sports rankings for 2019. He’s our 2nd highest ranked recruit on 247Sports now, behind Guerrier!
Nice. Goodine is the only one in the ESPN 100, fwiw.

247Sports rankings are more accurate in my opinion
I don’t think you can say one recruiting service is better than another. Even the 2 4 7 composite has problems. None of them are be all to end all, and no one should take them as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom