Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• O_o.gif
    O_o.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 152
Kids want to enjoy the recruitment process. If things weren't shut down, they'd be on trips with the players and coeds on campus to show them around.
Mac was offered by Louisville and Kansas within the last few weeks with no chance to visit.

Unless ldavid has an inside source, i wouldn’t put much stock into Mac “already knowing where he’s going”. Dior is definitely recruiting him hard though.

Westry seems universally recognized as more of a sure thing though

Mac was offered by Louisville and Kansas within the last few weeks with no chance to visit.

Unless ldavid has an inside source, i wouldn’t put much stock into Mac “already knowing where he’s going”. Dior is definitely recruiting him hard though.

Yes. Westry already gave the “thumbs up”. Dior and JB are going after Mac hard. The feeling is mutual but Mac needs to weigh immediate playing time vs playing with Dior and probably making a natty run.

I hope we’re in as good of shape as LD says, but I agree, as I think that Mac will want to look more into the other big boys coming after him too.

I hope we’re in as good of shape as LD says, but I agree, as I think that Mac will want to look more into the other big boys coming after him too.

Mac wouldn’t come here without Dior. As I understand, Mac weighing playing time vs Dior dream team. I’m happy to see Dior going public in his pursuit of Mac. Makes sense

Mac wouldn’t come here without Dior. As I understand, Mac weighing playing time vs Dior dream team. I’m happy to see Dior going public in his pursuit of Mac. Makes sense

Good stuff. Have felt he ends up somewhere else where he can step right in, and be BMOC, but this gives me more hope. Appreciate the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom