Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac wouldn’t come here without Dior. As I understand, Mac weighing playing time vs Dior dream team. I’m happy to see Dior going public in his pursuit of Mac. Makes sense
That would be awesome. I don’t have a lot of contacts, but I had heard that it was highly unlikely Mac would come here, and that was before Kansas/Louisville offered. I hope you’re right

That would be awesome. I don’t have a lot of contacts, but I had heard that it was highly unlikely Mac would come here, and that was before Kansas/Louisville offered. I hope you’re right
Heard the same, but who knows

So not to rain on the parade but that's exactly what I've been hearing. That it's doubtful we get him, especially now we took a big. Also, dior and mac arent in the same year, so mac saying he won't come here without dior. It's kind of a mute point because Mac could come here and dior won't step foot on a campus...so he transfers out or leaves?

So not to rain on the parade but that's exactly what I've been hearing. That it's doubtful we get him, especially now we took a big. Also, dior and mac arent in the same year, so mac saying he won't come here without dior. It's kind of a mute point because Mac could come here and dior won't step foot on a campus...so he transfers out or leaves?
Yep, Dior can publicly say all he wants but I don’t think it’ll matter. Which is fine, I don’t think Mac makes or breaks the potential of 2022 being special

I love how reluctant the board usuals are to believe LDavid. We’ve allowed ourselves to be hurt too many times

I love how reluctant the board usuals are to believe LDavid. We’ve allowed ourselves to be hurt too many times

I think it’s just that others have been hearing differently, but I don’t doubt either side. Recruiting is so fluid that you can be spot on, and end up looking way off, so I don’t hold info against anyone who shares it.

Personally, I think it's a great story.

Larry David Everyman walks in like a schmo off the street, makes some proclamations, they turn out to be true, the whole thing's just shrouded in mystery. Larry David Everyman don't care. He do what he do.

Personally, I think it's a great story.

Larry David Everyman walks in like a schmo off the street, makes some proclamations, they turn out to be true, the whole thing's just shrouded in mystery. Larry David Everyman don't care. He do what he do.
Wow, you’re just going to tell everyone his last name like that?

Once in a while a new poster will appear out of nowhere and steal the hearts of board regulars. Hulk, Bjorn, the guy whose girlfriend worked in admissions during the Taurean Thompson and Andrew White fiascos all come to mind but there’s been many more. John Syracuse may be the most famous of all. Then all of a sudden they vanish never to be heard from again. Larry David please stick around and don’t fade like others in the past.

200.gif

Supposably he’ll only come here if Dior comes. Since Dior is class of ‘22, we shouldn’t take it for granite.

We need to tow the line, and stay with this all the way to the Finnish shoot.

Irregardless, we should of kept recruiting Mac & Clingan hard, so they don’t end up with Hurly at UConn. What a looser.

takeaways from this:
1. We are still in this (not in the Bonner/Cal sense) and are spending time prioritizing him with FaceTime, zoom etc. with gmac the lead and JB involved
2. kid is about guaranteed playing time and the addition of Frank gave him pause. He doesn’t want to go to a place and then have to enter the transfer portal if he doesn’t play enough. Interesting that his coach would admit that A kid with that high a profile Would be worried about the transfer portal.
3. Dior and Benny are indeed helping

takeaways from this:
1. We are still in this (not in the Bonner/Cal sense) and are spending time prioritizing him with FaceTime, zoom etc. with gmac the lead and JB involved
2. kid is about guaranteed playing time and the addition of Frank gave him pause. He doesn’t want to go to a place and then have to enter the transfer portal if he doesn’t play enough. Interesting that his coach would admit that A kid with that high a profile Would be worried about the transfer portal.
3. Dior and Benny are indeed helping

Is it just me or does Etienne look like Rebecca Lobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom