Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good...or it means they know Franks decision? I mean regardless it's good because Mac is the better player anyways.
Or, they're recruiting both guys rather than putting all their eggs in one basket. Recruiting is fluid, it's not black & white.

We might not land either one but it's not like the staff isn't trying. I feel like we'd prefer Mac to stay 2021.

Or, they're recruiting both guys rather than putting all their eggs in one basket. Recruiting is fluid, it's not black & white.

We might not land either one but it's not like the staff isn't trying. I feel like we'd prefer Mac to stay 2021.
Oh I know its fluid. We like to put our eggs in one basket...I'm happy to see we are pursuing both at the same time. We should be recruiting that way just like everyone else does. The guy who wants to commit will commit. That would be great to land frank for 2020 and mac for 2021 but I'm not sure if that's a possibility? Maybe you know more on that situation if we were to land Frank...you think that wouldnt take us out of the running for Mac in 2021 if he even stays 2021? Lots of schools pushing for him to reclass and supposedly hes 50/50 on what he wants to do.

This is a game from 3 months ago. Mac had 15pts; 7/15 FGM/FGA; 0/1 2FGM/3FGA; 1/3 FTM/FTA; 7rebs.

It wasn't his best game, but he has a nice post game that will only get better.

The announcers are HS students from the opposing team and were very funny in a corny type of way.

Lmfaoooo we need to get those 2 commentators on ACCN I'm literally dying laughing at them

typically yep-
and the all-eggs-in-one-basket trope is grounded in nothing but agenda driven revisionism
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round... :)

Mac & Benny...
Screenshot_20200603-231251_Instagram.jpg

Also...
Allen at #54.
Kaluma at #60.

I would assume Anselem's commit puts an end to this recruitment for us so I can stop looking at this thread or are we going to go 13 deep at center?
I don't think so. First I think the staff really wants him. You never stop going after top players if you think you can land them. Second, in the new system with the transfer rules you can have 4 centers one day and 1-2 centers the next. Look at what happened with our guard situation. I think teams are going to be grabbing as much depth as they can and letting things figure themselves out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom