Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holmgren was the top ranked player in his class. Carey isn’t even rated. Carey has shown very little ability to score on anything but a dunk. Holmgren has the entire package and could be the number one player in next years draft. I’m not sure what you’re seeing. Carey is athletic, but skill wise they are not remote close.

Holmgren was the top ranked player in his class. Carey isn’t even rated. Carey has shown very little ability to score on anything but a dunk. Holmgren has the entire package and could be the number one player in next years draft. I’m not sure what you’re seeing. Carey is athletic, but skill wise they are not remote close.
Umm, the Venn diagram says they are both white.

Today is Carey’s birthday. Looks like he’s been working out some.

21D11036-3E03-48E4-8449-0F10F59B8B62.jpeg

Not to go cross-racial, which I know is not allowed, but his foundation of skills (blocking shots, leading the break, dunking) is rudimentary Coleman-esque. Very exciting prospect. (Don’t go all ape-shite. I am not saying he will be close to DC, but he has the same varied skill set).
I see some Lydon in him as well, but not sure he will shoot it well enough his 1st 2 years.

He’s playing in a zero gravity prep tournament 2 miles from my home today.

Went last night and saw AJ Dybansta play for my sons school. He’s 8th grader who dominated. A name to remember. He was Terrence clarke but better

Hopefully he plays tonight. I haven’t found him in any box scores yet.

Not to go cross-racial, which I know is not allowed, but his foundation of skills (blocking shots, leading the break, dunking) is rudimentary Coleman-esque. Very exciting prospect. (Don’t go all ape-shite. I am not saying he will be close to DC, but he has the same varied skill set).
I see some Lydon in him as well, but not sure he will shoot it well enough his 1st 2 years.
Rainbow Carey

Does anyone know if Peter is playing at all this year? He doesn't show up on the Northfield Mount Hermon roster.

Does anyone know if Peter is playing at all this year? He doesn't show up on the Northfield Mount Hermon roster.
Yea, but as a 22 recruit was he an early enrollee at SU for the Spring semester? I do not know, but possibly why he is not on the Mount Herman roster.

Yea, but as a 22 recruit was he an early enrollee at SU for the Spring semester? I do not know, but possibly why he is not on the Mount Herman roster.
I thought he was injured, but I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom