Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely raw in some aspects of his game. A bit of a project but much less of a project than what we have taken in the past. Kids an athlete and you take a chance with a 6-11, athlete. Bare minimum I think we would get a great defensive player anchoring down the middle of the zone. Needs to add some weight and like most bugs work on his low post game. He’ll be a great center in transition. I can see him picking up a lot of points that way and by grabbing offensive boards and put backs. Guys like Lands, Starling and Copeland flourish in the open court so if they have a center running the court like this guy we could have some excitement in the dome again offensively.

Definitely raw in some aspects of his game. A bit of a project but much less of a project than what we have taken in the past. Kids an athlete and you take a chance with a 6-11, athlete. Bare minimum I think we would get a great defensive player anchoring down the middle of the zone. Needs to add some weight and like most bugs work on his low post game. He’ll be a great center in transition. I can see him picking up a lot of points that way and by grabbing offensive boards and put backs. Guys like Lands, Starling and Copeland flourish in the open court so if they have a center running the court like this guy we could have some excitement in the dome again offensively.
Looks like the staff wants to run way more in the future. Something that would have been more difficult with Clingan, imo

Any relation to Jalen Carey?

: )
1626313997070.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online