Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because dook is the favorite doesn't mean were out. Not how that works
the last 7 years is a pattern. This would shock me to buck that trend.

If that's what you were looking for then that's what you saw. I didn't read it the same way.

Yeah, it seems he's a bit of a late bloomer, and somewhat raw offensively right now.

Which, still fits my comparison of being kinda like Rony Seikaly.
Tall, long, athletic, aggressive, raw.
If he develops even half as well as Rony did, we'd be thrilled with this kid.

Yeah, it seems he's a bit of a late bloomer, and somewhat raw offensively right now.

Which, still fits my comparison of being kinda like Rony Seikaly.
Tall, long, athletic, aggressive, raw.
If he develops even half as well as Rony did, we'd be thrilled with this kid.
7 feet already 210, has 2 years to fill out. might be 235 by time he gets here. This is a very good pickup if he comes.

If that's what you were looking for then that's what you saw. I didn't read it the same way.
Yep I didn't take it like that either. Its a kid coming into his own and not knowing his potential. He probably thought UMass was as good as it was going to be for him and then a school like Syracuse offers. Covid season and not having any opportunities to get noticed/late bloomer. Let's get him on a visit and get a good look at him at our elite camp. This is the type of kid that would be crazy active defensively in our zone (cover the damn corner 3 Peter!)

God damn it I thought I was going to go a month on this website without reading UMass slander.

Why can’t the two things I love dearly just get along?
Well, it’s no Amherst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors