Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

I'll give credit to PJ for not going down without a fight till the end. It's now a 9pt game and if they were able to hit a few threes and FT's then who knows how it would've turned out.:noidea:

PJ has kept it respectable, as RC has gotten sloppy and gone for highlight reel plays. RC will win but PJ has shown some heart. Diagne will finish with a double double. They just didn't get enough from Rodriguez and couldn't make an outside shot. Poor shooting and turnovers are the reasons for the loss.

I didn't think PJ had the right strategy in this game. They should've beaten the pressure without rushing and then backed the ball out and been patient. Also, Diagne was utilized at the foul line as sort of a trigger man. Okay, but how about putting him on the blocks and creating a two man game? Maybe if they established him in the post their shooters would've gotten going OFF OF THAT?

Last edited:
Tom Green! I'm a big fan !

That special when Tom Green went to Japan was one of the funniest hours of TV ever. I love when the monkeys took over his SUV and all over it. And he also dressed up as Godzilla and caused all sorts of chaos. LOL.

Last edited:
The Live feed cut in and out for me. From what I was able to see Diagne is a freakin beast and Pope John's press is the worst in the country.

Looking forward to it. Loved that nice hook, saw some fierce blocks. I'm most pleasantly surprised by his ability to find open teammates, saw a few nice bounce passes for easy lay ins.

Yeah, he has a well-rounded game. Good vision and some very nice post moves. His rebounding and shot blocking are obviously huge plusses.

That special when Tom Green went to Japan was one of the funniest hours of TV ever. I love when the monkeys took over his SUV and . . . . all over it. And he also dressed up as Godzilla and caused all sorts of chaos. LOLA.
Sure it's not Tommy (JoJo) Green, Class of '71?, and ex-FDU coach?

Zach Randolph is a very good comparison. Highly skilled, not much of a leaper but can rebound and skilled on the offensive end. Randolph is 6 9 260. I think that Diange is around that height and I've seen him listed at 240...

The question with Diagne, is he qualified and has he been cleared by the NCAA Clearinghouse?