Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

Hope you are right--really not funny if you aren't! ; )

He's right about what Diagne's HS coach is saying . . . . . but is the HS coach right? The fact that we are recruiting Brodricks very late in the game, plus what some insiders say means at the least the staff is very concerned about Diange qualifying.

He's right about what Diagne's HS coach is saying . . . . . but is the HS coach right? The fact that we are recruiting Brodricks very late in the game, plus what some insiders say means at the least the staff is very concerned about Diange qualifying.

Where did Hasson say that Diagne qualified? I can't find it anywhere, unless it was from a few months ago.

If you believe Brodricks.

He doesn't have an offer from Syracuse.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/cjbcuse322">@cjbcuse322</a> Need the depth at Center as a situation that I can&#39;t get into in public will eventually leak that&#39;ll answer the reasoning.</p>&mdash; Dean Francis (@OttosWorld365) <a href="">July 12, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I will sum this up with - Ugh!

Is there any way to extract some good from this news? I'm trying hard to stay positive about our "5" spot for the upcoming year!

Well, Dean is saying the center position - that doesn't have to mean Diagne does it?

and didn't Diagne recently go back home? Might it be an issue of him not being able or not wanting to come back to the U.S.? - not necessarily a qualification issue?

I don't get this... Kid went to a good prep school, and we've been recruiting him forever. If we feared grades we would have looked elsewhere or had a backup plan long ago. While very good, is Moose a kid (elite level) who would be offered and take illegal benefits from a booster? This is weird.