Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

I'm starting to wonder if this kid like slept with some dudes wife that works high up for the NCAA. I feel so badly for him. I'm going to reiterate what I have already said. This kid needs to stop messing around and hire whoever Marvin Bagley did.
Well, they do have the word Kentucky in their school name, so it's got to be at least 50-50.
50246-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chanc-tocd.jpeg

This kid got a raw deal by the NCAA, I think its such a travesty how they f****d him over coming out of HS. The whole situation was just plain wrong

If was a Duke commit he would not have had this issue. This one hurts, he everything we are missing right now

Malachi and Lydon are in the NBA and this kid is just finally getting his D-1 career started. Ridiculous and wrong.
It's even More absurd given how hard it is for kids just to attend school in some African countries. In Senegal, many kids go to "undertree" schools. In undeveloped areas, the "government" is a tribal leader and there are no buildings for kids to learn. "Teachers" are frequently unqualified, and education is culturally discouraged for girls (especially teenaged). Marriages are arranged, and dowries consist of the number of cows a woman's family provides to the putative husband.

This shows the absurdity of the NCAA scrutinizing transcripts and courses of foreign kids - some of whom go to great lengths to learn and really value education - while kids attending UK and similar institutions skate by without even bothering to attend class.

Last edited:
Malachi and Lydon are in the NBA and this kid is just finally getting his D-1 career started. Ridiculous and wrong.

Just think, pretty sure all he had to do was sit out a year if he stayed at SU and then he could have played.

Just think, pretty sure all he had to do was sit out a year if he stayed at SU and then he could have played.

If we had him...If he was the low post scorer he was advertised to be, we’d be so much better. Frustrating. Not many things went our way for several years in a row.

How good would he be right now if he came here and had a chance to develop his game? Would he be a starter or would it look like this?

Moustapha Diagne

How good would he be right now if he came here and had a chance to develop his game? Would he be a starter or would it look like this?

Moustapha Diagne

Tough call. Developing guys hasn't really been a strong suit in the last 5 years or so. Beyond RAK its hard to think of guys that have improved a lot. The ones that are already good end up leaving before there's a chance and a lot of others seem to stay the same or in Roberson's case regress. Guys prior like Grant made strides from year 1 to 2 but seems like lately that our 4 year guys like Cooney, Roberson, Coleman don't seem to take that next step forward as upperclassmen. Obviously Coleman was trying to overcome a lot.

Tough call. Developing guys hasn't really been a strong suit in the last 5 years or so. Beyond RAK its hard to think of guys that have improved a lot. The ones that are already good end up leaving before there's a chance and a lot of others seem to stay the same or in Roberson's case regress. Guys prior like Grant made strides from year 1 to 2 but seems like lately that our 4 year guys like Cooney, Roberson, Coleman don't seem to take that next step forward as upperclassmen. Obviously Coleman was trying to overcome a lot.

Chuwku?