Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 94 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Actually it seems they no longer get along. Noel has publically taken multiple shots at MCW. He even said Ish Smith was the best pg he ever played with because he passed the ball. I would not be surprised if the Noel/MCW rift was deeper behind the scenes and a big contributor to the trade.

Edit: Please insert "My sources indicate" to the beginning of this speculation.
It's hilarious sometimes players get painted in the media as best buds, and they really aren't

All the misinformation out there is funny. And the "insiders" who are getting paid had all the wrong info, Because he hasnt been totally honest with them. Some of us in this thread know more about his recruitment than the people earning a paycheck. Moral of the story is dont believe everything you read from pay sites as fact. When a lot of times its a guessing game for them. LGO and lets close the deal with Bryant!
Thank you brother, you're awesome!

Great article! I'm with Malachi. Not sure why we the board created a perception that this recruitment is bleak, but oh well.
:)

I know I went into a twitter death spiral one day, but right know I'm feeling more positive about his recruitment than ever. Indiana and Crean reek of desperation, nobody wants to sleep the most desperate girl at the party unless everyone else already went home

Doom and gloom! Doom and gloom! :noidea:

Its funny Chris is considering entering the draft:
This Board: AHHHHHH he gone the end is near we will suck next year.
Reality: He may be back we have Tyler x 2 + Mike at the 3 and Diange could play some 4 in a pinch. (but he is gone)

Battle adds teams to his list:
This Board: AHHHHHHH he gone no way he picks SU.
Reality: We have never been in a better spot with this recruitment, the numbers haven't officially worked themselves out and he's doing his due diligence.

Bryant has yet to verbally commit SU cuts off contact:
This Board: AHHHHHH he gone to IU or UK.
Reality: Bryant knows he has a spot at SU if he wants it 100%. We are still recruiting him and he knows it.

Reality: He may be back we have Tyler x 2 + Mike at the 3 and Diange could play some 4 in a pinch. (but he is gone)

Reality: We have never been in a better spot with this recruitment, the numbers haven't officially worked themselves out and he's doing his due diligence.

Reality: Bryant knows he has a spot at SU if he wants it 100%. We are still recruiting him and he knows it.

FYI HoopRumors reporting CMac declared. Reliable source. Makes TB a must get IMO.

This is true. Very good post. That being said, we are very thin up front , especially at center. TB is a must get at this point. I doubt any of us are going to feel comfortable with the center spot with questions regarding DC's health and durability. I'm very high on Diagne but he is a freshman. Bringing in TB would be huge and losing him would be really tough.

I think Lydon could potentially get some minutes now too; he has to get stronger but you can't teach 6'9" and his rebounding and shooting might be needed.

I still think we are in great shape with Battle and today's news only helps.

So you are telling me...

CMAC all the sudden is going to draft on 4/2?
And Bryant has stated that he may make a choice on 4/4?

Shocked.

Where does it say Bryant may make his college choice on 4/4? Even in the article above, TB says he's going to talk it over some time next week after The Dick's tourney and then announce it.

This is true. Very good post. That being said, we are very thin up front , especially at center. TB is a must get at this point. I doubt any of us are going to feel comfortable with the center spot with questions regarding DC's health and durability. I'm very high on Diagne but he is a freshman. Bringing in TB would be huge and losing him would be really tough.

I think Lydon could potentially get some minutes now too; he has to get stronger but you can't teach 6'9" and his rebounding and shooting might be needed.

I still think we are in great shape with Battle and today's news only helps.

Ya im more concerned about who is going to drive, pass and shoot. Length across back without CM or TB is not going to kill us.

Dajuan 6'8
Lydon 6'9
Diage 6'9
Obokoh 6'10
Roberson 6'8

Edit None of the guys above or TB or CM were going to be Rak anyways

Where does it say Bryant may make his college choice on 4/4? Even in the article above, TB says he's going to talk it over some time next week after The Dick's tourney and then announce it.

4/4 or next week - you going to bang on me for a few days?

Edit:
In an effort to keep it more real maybe 4/8

4/4 or next week - you going to bang on me for a few days?

Edit:
In an effort to keep it more real maybe 4/8

I'm not banging on anything. I thought you read 4/4 somewhere. But late next week is quite a bit different from 4/4, in that it's not right after the C-Mac decision has been announced.

I'm not banging on anything. I thought you read 4/4 somewhere. But late next week is quite a bit different from 4/4, in that it's not right after the C-Mac decision has been announced.

No worries mate. Just breakin balls. The timing within a week of each other is peculiar.

Waters' tweets excite me about as much as betty boop(i hope that doesnt offend any fans of hers), or Donna Ditota in either regard.
Yeah when big news regarding SU breaks count on Waters tweeting something about 10 minutes after its reported elsewhere. For beat writers, these guys don't seem to know very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom