Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

He's been showing tremendous mobility. TB certainly has the motor and foot speed to play the 4 in our system. His wingspan would be a menace, closing out on shooters.

Honest question. Any bigs left in 2016?

Yes, plenty of them. I don't think we are going in that direction for 2016, especially with the reduction. Our 2016 class will be two, hopefully Moyer and Battle.

Right but if Dajuan tries playing this year - but cant due to injury (and I don't want that), or if TRob kills it and declares, that would open a third scholly right (even before appeal of lost ones)?

Then we could theoretically pass on TB and start the penalties ASAP

Right but if Dajuan tries playing this year - but cant due to injury (and I don't want that), or if TRob kills it and declares, that would open a third scholly right (even before appeal of lost ones)?

Then we could theoretically pass on TB and start the penalties ASAP

Well there would be quality bigs out there but none that we have been heavily involved with as far as a I know.

What sucks is I'm out of Data and it costing me $15 per MB! Keep banging away!

Have to get an unlimited plan! Its the only way to fly. . . . . . . . saying that of course I remember my phone is free from work and has an unlimited plan. :( My wife's is only like 45 a month for unlimited everything though and I do have to pay for that.

What sucks is I'm out of Data and it costing me $15 per MB! Keep banging away!

DataTNG.jpg

I was almost positive we were not getting Bryant but after the news today I think we are a very realistic option and it would be pretty nice to have Thomas Bryant after the Hooiser Faithful are almost positive he is going to commit to them along side Thon Maker. They might not get either!:crazy:

I was almost positive we were not getting Bryant but after the news today I think we are a very realistic option and it would be pretty nice to have Thomas Bryant after the Hooiser Faithful are almost positive he is going to commit to them along side Thon Maker. They might not get either!:crazy:

I find it hard to believe Thon the Thoroughbred is not bound for the Bluegrass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom