Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

I like what i see of Bryant: long arms, huge hands, (the ball is a softball to him), mobile. He keeps the ball above his shoulders and doesn't hesitate when he gets an opportunity to score. there's no "gathering himself". I hope we can get him. He and Diagne would be a great 1-2 punch inside.

Richardson didn't really get much of a chance to show what he could do. I'm sure he'll be a good contributor. it's rare to see and SU guy in games like this look spectacular. They are usually recruited to fit in with the team concept and all-star games are all about "Hey! look at me!"
Generally I agree. But the alpha dog guys in this game almost always go on to be stars. Derrick Coleman, Billy Owens, and Carmelo all dominated in this game. Flynn made his presence felt.

In all seriousness guys, if you could have CM back and a healthy DC or TB what would be best for the team? I think it's a no brainer, option 1. As much as I want TB, we really need CM back and a healthy Coleman to bang down low would be fantastic.

In all seriousness guys, if you could have CM back and a healthy DC or TB what would be best for the team? I think it's a no brainer, option 1. As much as I want TB, we really need CM back and a healthy Coleman to bang down low would be fantastic.
If you could guarantee me a 100% coleman and mccullough the answer would be 1. it would be glorious!

If you could guarantee me a 100% coleman and mccullough the answer would be 1. it would be glorious!

Mike Waters was tweeting earlier that DC was good to go And would be playing early next year. Just wasn't sure about how many minutes he could play at first. CM on the other hand according to Waters is well over a 50/50 lean to leave. I'm just hoping we don't get left with only a questionable DC, that could be very bad.

Generally I agree. But the alpha dog guys in this game almost always go on to be stars. Derrick Coleman, Billy Owens, and Carmelo all dominated in this game. Flynn made his presence felt.
Flynn won co-MVP

Mike Waters was tweeting earlier that DC was good to go And would be playing early next year. Just wasn't sure about how many minutes he could play at first. CM on the other hand according to Waters is well over a 50/50 lean to leave. I'm just hoping we don't get left with only a questionable DC, that could be very bad.

If DC can play more than 15 games that would be awesome. I hope he can salvage his career but I think it is going to be difficult.

I don't see DC ever being healthy, but I damn sure hope he proves me wrong.

ESPN continues to pimp TB to IU...they are basically saying that all signs are pointing to him going there. Basically, we need to shock the world because everyone thinks he's going to Indiana.:confused::mad:
If he puts on the SU hat, we'll be like:rolling:.

Vegas probably favors UK shaved on the back of his head provided enough players declare.

Waters' tweets excite me about as much as betty boop(i hope that doesnt offend any fans of hers), or Donna Ditota in either regard.

Heck gentleman, while I'm at it, I'd like to get some new guy feedback. Is this representative of an on topic thread? I mean it's supposed to be about Bryant, but here we have how many pages of a game where an actual SU commit is in. Before that, pages of creaming over crean.

Speaking of which, I've noticed one of the ads on the right that keeps popping up for me on the right about Obama and interest rates has a guy who looks a lot like cream to me. Has anyone else seen the one I'm talking about?

All the misinformation out there is funny. And the "insiders" who are getting paid had all the wrong info, Because he hasnt been totally honest with them. Some of us in this thread know more about his recruitment than the people earning a paycheck. Moral of the story is dont believe everything you read from pay sites as fact. When a lot of times its a guessing game for them. LGO and lets close the deal with Bryant!

Meh, look how much MCW helped in recruiting his "best friend" Noel.

Actually it seems they no longer get along. Noel has publically taken multiple shots at MCW. He even said Ish Smith was the best pg he ever played with because he passed the ball. I would not be surprised if the Noel/MCW rift was deeper behind the scenes and a big contributor to the trade.

Edit: Please insert "My sources indicate" to the beginning of this speculation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom