Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, if Stewart selects Syracuse, it would be questionable that Wahab or Cockburn would select Syracuse because Stewart (a 6’9”PF) will draw minutes at C. We also have Ajak and Sidibe. Would Syracuse take three Centers in this class (3 of the following: Ajak, Stewart, Carrigan, Wahab and/or Cockburn)?
From the sound of things, Cuse would be fortunate to land one of Stewart, Wahab, Carrigan.

Kofi is not really in play, as best I can tell.

From the sound of things, Cuse would be fortunate to land one of Stewart, Wahab, Carrigan.

Kofi is not really in play, as best I can tell.
I know that we have not heard much on Kofi outside that we made his final 7-8 and he is supposed to schedule an official visit at some point.

Best scenario would be that Wahab wants to commit. We make one quick call to Stewart - "You in? Yes or no." And if the answer is no, we take Wahab.
no reason we can't take them both, so you don't have to issue an ultimatum. indeed, the call might better be phrased "qudus is in, so you definitely won't have to play center"

no reason we can't take them both, so you don't have to issue an ultimatum. indeed, the call might better be phrased "qudus is in, so you definitely won't have to play center"

Yes, of course you guys are all right. This would seem to foreclose carrigan but if we could get Stewart, he is a pro talent.

Screenshot_20181110-215015_Instagram.jpg

I logged on to see how the visit went and the all I can hear is crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online