Class of 2019 - C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Qudus Wahab (VA) to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a pitt/gtown vibe but I hope I'm wrong...we had last visit and hopefully he can see the need we have for a big man. I know we made him a priority so hopefully he felt the love and we close the deal on this. I'll cry if he goes to effin yukon. Is this one of Reds guys?

I feel a pitt/gtown vibe but I hope I'm wrong...we had last visit and hopefully he can see the need we have for a big man. I know we made him a priority so hopefully he felt the love and we close the deal on this. I'll cry if he goes to effin yukon. Is this one of Reds guys?

Yes it’s Red, but Gerry gets the blame if we don’t get him.

Pitt
Does seem like Pitt and VT have been after him harder. They are at his school again today. Not sure we gave the same effort. That said, he’s gotta see he could easily start here next year too. The PT argument doesn’t apply very well for those other teams.

I think its Pitt...I haven't heard many say we are in the lead or in his top two even.

Is Q going to be at the SU-Georgetown game? He could make national headlines by declaring before the game he will go to whoever wins the game.

Without reading 18 pages and I see we aren't even considered the leader but is this kid an offensive threat or a defensive first big?

Without reading 18 pages and I see we aren't even considered the leader but is this kid an offensive threat or a defensive first big?

He has skills and nice touch. Sturdy frame/wide shoulders. My only concern is that he is really finesse even though he is pretty built. He fades away a lot and doesn’t dunk much on the shrimps he is playing. At least that is what it seems like from all the clips I’ve seen. But, he’s more skilled than Chukwu and Bourama already, IMO. Now that isn’t saying much but any help we can get would be huge. He’s not a true beanpole either which is positive. Not sure how great of a shotblocker he is but I’m much more concerned with scoring from the 5.

We need to land a some kind of decent big though. Paramount! Especially if Bourama doesn’t get back to true form or 100% health. Can’t keep playing 4 on 5. JBA is not an immediate answer, IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors