Class of 2020 - C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Quincy Ballard (NY) Transferring from FSU to Wichita St

Nice comments from one of his coaches. Seems like a good kid.

View attachment 179463
LOVE that. Just like what we've just seen in those 'in the gym' photos recently posted—a guy who is into working hard. Humble. Motivated. And from the area. I really hope we get him. I can see him exploding into a major, major force. And i actually want to see him playing not so nice. I want to see more DC than Tyler Roberson.

That list of five... Speaking of regions and culture, i can't see wanting to play at Maryland. My parents' families are from that area. I don't see College Park as an allure. Cincinatti? Heck no. I had my fill of Ohio in high school. I know nothing about Fla State other than it's in The Crazy State. Isn't that where they're telling people to 'social distance' by the span of a gator? Yeeee-haw. No thank you.

JB does actually do some of the recruting just so people know! Lol

"He received his offer from Syracuse on Wednesday night during a telephone conversation with Orange head coach Jim Boeheim.

Ballard has spent the last two years at Quality Education Academy in Winston-Salem, N.C. He has grown four inches in the last two years and filled out to 240 pounds, while also developing his game.

His early offers came from low- to mid-major schools such as UNC-Asheville, Radford, UNC-Wilmington and Missouri State.

Ballard was originally in the 2019 class, but he decided to take a post-graduate year at QEA this past season. Even with the extra year in prep school, Ballard is still just 18 years old."

Finally an actual center who isn’t a string bean! I agree put Edwards at the 4.

Starting 5
Girard
Buddy
Marek
Griffin
Ballard

Or

Girard Buddy Marek guerrier Ballard

I cant picture him going anywhere but cuse at this point. Mom lives here and probably wants nothing more then to see her son play in the dome in front of family and friends! JB gunna close this one
This player has size, if he can come in initially block shots, rebound on defense. Then on offense he is big enough to set a mean pick and roll on offense. It will be up to the staff to refine the other parts of his game. Could end up being very good.

does james have the inside scoop? Fsu the favorite here? Or will his coaches hes been around for the past 2 years in NC help Steer him towards staying in NC? Wouldnt Momma bear trump all of that? Let's hope she loves cuse!

does james have the inside scoop? Fsu the favorite here? Or will his coaches hes been around for the past 2 years in NC help Steer him towards staying in NC? Wouldnt Momma bear trump all of that? Let's hope she loves cuse!

This tweet made no sense. He’d be surprised if he picked Syracuse, but his mind was made up AFTER the Syracuse offer?

This tweet made no sense. He’d be surprised if he picked Syracuse, but his mind was made up AFTER the Syracuse offer?
Yea weird tweet. Probably just guessing

Does this kid that big of a recruit? Will he start will he make a difference?