Can anyone name... | Syracusefan.com

Can anyone name...

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
the last SU football player or coach to be "carried off" the Dome turf following a game?

W'boro'Cuse315 said:
the last SU football player or coach to be "carried off" the Dome turf following a game?

Ben..following our win over Penn State in '87???

Not sure.

Coach Ben was carried off after we beat Penn State in 1987.

upload_2015-11-29_23-10-41.jpeg

Ben..following our win over Penn State in '87???

Not sure.
Ben wasn't the coach in '87

Edit: I see OX's post above. Was Ben being honored that Day?

RMH44 said:

I know.

But he was a coach, albeit former coach, who was carried off the field after that huge win.

Chip said:
I tried to carry McNabb off after the 1998 Miami game but he called security over.

Are you sure they didn't carry you off the field??

That walk-on wide receiver during the spring scrimmage about 6-7 years ago. Forgot his name.

I tried to carry McNabb off after the 1998 Miami game but he called security over.

You had some very kind words for his parents though as I recall. And by kind I do mean creepy.

That walk-on wide receiver during the spring scrimmage about 6-7 years ago. Forgot his name.
WINNER. Former walk-on turned Bravo reality TV star Max Meisel, all 5-4 145 lbs. of him, following his 2 receptions for 23 yards in the 2006 Spring Game.

Edit: I see OX's post above. Was Ben being honored that Day?

We had a 17 game losing streak against Penn State, and we finally kicked their ass in 1987 48-21 (it was 41-0 before we emptied the bench).

Coach Ben left his usual seat in the press box to stand on the sidelines for the end of the game.

I tried the same thing with Marcy. Restraining orders...poo

Is he the guy that took a Pron star to his junior prom?
Probably. He was an intern for Howard Stern so anything is possible with that kid.

Is he the guy that took a Pron star to his junior prom?
Almost.

http://therealests.blogspot.com/2006/08/realest-of-week.html?m=1

"From the local ABC station in Weston, CT (who, unfortunately can't spell the kid's name right):

Max Miesel didn't get very far with his prom date – who's a Pron star.

Max won a date with adult film actress Tyler Faith on Howard Stern's show Friday. Max is a student at Connecticut's Weston High School.

The Advocate of Stamford reports school officials and Max's parents stepped in before Saturday's prom. Max said his dream was to take a Pron star to the dance. But it was a dream unfulfilled.

Weston High Principal Mary Kolek says a date with a Pron star violates the school's prom guidelines.

Kolek said Max would be allowed to attend – with a more appropriate date."

I think that might have been a cheerleader

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom